or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

the first post wasn't about you, idiot! or you're also trying to become a doctor? now i'll be seriously preoccupied with the safety and longevity of american patients.
it must suck to be you jet! the picture of you posted by grizzlybear recently explained it all :-)
And this dumbass might become a doctor one day. hope this never happens because this would be a serious threat to human lives. and why are you spamming this thread anyway? have you made any contribution here whatsoever?
No one cares if most of the people posting here look sexy. That's right. You know why? Because most of the people (in fact, 99.9% of the people) posting here are men. And normally men don't care how sexy other men look. Having said that, I'm sure there are gay members who do care whether the people posting here look sexy or not. When it comes to women, it's natural for a (heterosexual) man to look at a picture not only from style perspective but also how attractive overall...
Everything looks nice except the shoes.
 Then shut the fuck up and don't make any statements.
 Brad-t you're not as dumb as you pretend to be. You perfectly know what I meant and what I did not mean. Now chill out.
Never heard about that thread, to be honest. I love the way my girl dresses so I'm happy with that already.
 On the first picture the girl might be dressed interesting but she does not look attractive. That kind of outfit does no add any sex appeal to a girl.
M.A+ looks nice on women, imo. In CCP women look pretty creepy though.