or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

I don't necessarily disagree with you. However I'm experimenting with different things and thought that this particular silhouette was pretty good. Can you post the LUC shirt you are referring to?
  It's this one. I've got 2 by the way, so the 2nd one is for sale  
 Mr. Moo wears his CCP boots with Armani jackets and shit like that and I actually like that.
Try secondary market. Prices will be considerably lower even if the boots are practically new.
 Classified, if you want brand new ones, you can buy them from CCP retailers such darklands (Berlin), 3,14 (Moscow), PNP (Florence), etc. I think, all or some of these guys also accept orders but waiting time might be quite long. You can also place an order with Office (Cyprus, Nicosia??) or ask them if they have something suitable for you in the current stock. Secondary market is full of CCP boots: try the website which I better not mention on this forum g*****d.com,...
CCP blazer & boots (xpost from waywt)  
CCP Thom Krom Croquis CCP
 Classified, this looks much better. And a nice wall, btw.
 Classified, I personally love fitted clothes. If you look into my gallery you will see that 99% of the stuff I wear is slim fitted. But slim fits also differ.
Moonchild, exactly my thoughts )) You wrote that while I was still typing my post. Otherwise I would not even have posted my previous message because you already explained all very well.