or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

Good one, Abraxix! I LOLed. Anyone who claims that cossack flies don't exist, is gonna eat his words now! Indisputable proof is provided below.  [[SPOILER]]
Of course, there might be a flaw in the fly. I cannot exclude that. But the case may be, that during the time the pants were in transit, nahneun's butt has gained some weight and the initially provided mesurements were no longer relevant by the time the pants arrived. Who knows!?
  I fully agree with you on both points. No matter what the reasons behind the flaw(s) are, the issue should be resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
Nahneun, sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, but one needs to acknowledge that in one-man production process occasional flaws are inevitable. Especially in the circumstances where the customer does not try the garment on during the manufacturing process. I think, you are sadly one of the few unlucky customers. I do trust that wormwood will resolve this issue to your satisfaction.
 11 by BBS, that's right.
Thanks my ninja
Post-rain stroll.  
I second that - acronym makes some amazing tech stuff. Unless it was a question directed to me, in which case my answer is 'no' - its BBS 11.
  48. A bit snug as I have wide shoulders but otherwise tts.
Was able to find 3 wishlist items at a really good price within a short period of time.