or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

Grandma went so fucking cheap and yet kept the price tag so high. Pig leather? Wtf!!
Junya Watanabe country jacket made of wool, with canvas details, leather pockets and leather elbow patches. Buttons are made of wood. Retail price: $1200. Condition is as-new/excellent. Would fit 48-50. Very versatile jacket which can be worn both as a blazer and as a short coat. Quite warm. The quality and craftsmanship are extraordinary. In my opinion this is one of the best iterations of Junya's country jacket.   Worldwide shipping: 35 dollars.
 Considering to trade my Junya Watanabe country jacket size 50 (as-new condition) for EG homespun bedford (not gray!) size M. Hit me up with a PM if interested.  
 Interest check. PM me if interested.   A1923 ramie/wool selvedge blazer, size 50 (fits 48). Very good condition.  
Edit: sorry, wrong thread.
You don't.
My tone was not completely serious, but I do give credit to Benes for those fits. That style suits him much more than what's he going after these days, imo.
People were not ready for that back then, hence the reaction. Benes created that fashion. Then he dropped it and others picked it up.
Benes, I just had a look at your earlier pictures (posted by another use) and was stunned. You dressed so fucking fantastic.