or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

As far as working out is concerned -- you are in great shape. When I said stick to Margiela I was not being cocky or rude. That style suits you a lot. That's definitely 'You', while Rick won't be 'You'. Sorry if I'm too equivocal.
 You're so NOT Rick. Stick with MMM - you do it good  
@AngryYoungPoor I really like that. And who cares that the jacket does not fit - there's so much character in your picture.
Degli Effetti (Rome)Project 3,14 (Moscow)
@Rais I love that fit!
I handle them like an apple of my eye, dude - no scratches so far. But leather seems to be relatively strong (not as strong as horse though).
15 oz minimalist dna pants.
My bison pair is very comfy. I can walk all day without feeling any sort of discomfort even in places like Rome where most roads are made of paving blocks. I think horse is much rougher. Also, CCP bison has very unique texture - you've all seen it, it's just pure beauty.
  KK Attachment Void Zam NDC
I was musing this other day and pictured myself wearing a long blue cashmere coat with pretty strong shoulders, a beige/cream cashmere turtleneck, slim (but not skinny) pants/jeans and tan boots with cuban heel. Any suggestions to build a look based on this?