or Connect

Posts by Jbravo

What jacket is that - Eddie/anyone?
Looks great ^
 KK Attachment blazer. I just opened the package and it is fucking amazing. The material is awesome and so is the fit.    
Thanks Rage. I do wear this parka with tech pants a lot - Nike tech pants. The pants I am wearing in this pic though are kinda special for me as they were designed by me and made by my wife. I wear them both casually (with sneakers, etc) and also with smarter outfit paired with CCP boots or Guidis.
I was just kidding man - the sandwich looks divide )  I was never able to finish a sandwich at Katz's. I share it with my wife always.
 I prefer pastrami. But their 'smoked meat' does look a lot like pastrami (which is also smoked after being cured). Have you tired those?
  Did you forget to tip the carver? They usually put in my sandwich at least twice as much meat
 I was in a NYC type deli myself today, which opened very recently ) Finally there's a place in the city that serves real pastrami. But I still envy you because there's nothing like Katz's Deli in the whole world.