or Connect

Posts by Looking to improve

I believe what you're referring to is called 'railroading'. As for pictures: try Cordings. MtB
I finally get to post again in this thread : I like the slightly thicker soles (B1F). MtB
Quote: Originally Posted by VKK3450 Oger or Pauw? Why is this interesting? (Obviously either one...) I'd rather know what (and where!) his local store is. MtB
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy A small preview of my next shoe damage thread... Picture of HAF-soled EG Weymouth in Redwood Finally! Can't wait for the damage thread. Not quite sure I like the HAF-sole on the Weymouth, but still ! Hope you'll enjoy them. MtB
Well, apparently I needn't participate in any 'favourite Styleforum member' contests . Still, T4 and bengal, thanks a lot. MtB
Looked even better when it was being worn. And the pictures on the mannequin are very nice already. MtB
Quote: Originally Posted by sammy Just picked up this baby this afternoon. JLC Master Control Ultra Thin- Rose Gold, Brown Croc Strap Absolutely gorgeous! MtB
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy The lamest list that I've seen. Hard to believe, but there's not a single thing for me. They're on to you! MtB
Quote: Originally Posted by Edward Green PLEASE SEE LIST OF SALE SHOES. ALL SHOES ARE £307.00 TAX-FREE UNLESS MARKED OTHERWISE, PLUS SHIPPING. Size 10 Sale Shoes Size 10B Oxfords SOUTHWOLD BURGUNDY 202 Size 10 C Casuals BELGRAVIA CHESTNUT 184 Size 10 D Oxfords CHELSEA BLACK 202 x 2 Size 10 E Oxfords BERKELEY BLACK 888 THAMES RUBBER SOLE SOUTHWOLD COFFEE SUEDE 82 NEWBURY BLACK 606 MALVERN MINK SUEDE 202 ISHAM...
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy These are the next group on order for Fall: Weymouth, Deep Antique Redwood, HAF sole, steel toe plate, 82 last Hey! Niiiice. Did you request any design modifications (e.g. no/other medallion)? I'd like to see pictures of those once you receive them. Very unusual choice, but very nice shoes. You're the second person I know of with these shoes on the fora . MtB