or Connect

Posts by Looking to improve

EG Berkeley: Oxford and restrained brogueing... I too would rather have the 202 in stead of the 888 in the picture. MtB
Quote: ALL SHOES ARE £391.00 TAX-FREE UNLESS MARKED OTHERWISE, PLUS SHIPPING. Size 10 Sale Shoes Size 10 C Oxfords LICHFIELD BURNT PINE 888 FARRINGDON BLACK 202 Loafers BELGRAVIA CHESTNUT 184 - £374.00 tax-free Size 10 D Oxfords PLYMOUTH BLACK 202 Loafers WIGMORE BLACK 606 Size 10 E Oxfords CANTERBURY BLACK 202 SAXMUNDHAM BLACK 888 x 2 BEAULIEU BLACK 82 PLYMOUTH BLACK 82 LICHFIELD BLACK 82 x 2 RUSSELL BLACK 82 RUSSELL...
Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 gorgeous, love that reverso. what is the engraving, some kind of flower? The engraving is of a Gloriosa Rothschildiana: It was my mom's favourite flower. MtB
The engraving took some time, but it finally arrived: And it's every bit the memento I'd hoped it would be... MtB
MtB
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Probably due to VAT. VAT is taken off the price in case the goods are shipped outside UK Close: VAT is taken off if the goods are shipped outside EU. MtB
and
Bradford, Sorry to hear this. I'm afraid your fears about an impending funeral may prove too true. I just lost my mother to colonic cancer -which had spread to her lungs- last month. She was diagnosed early in May. Not exactly the same, I know, but I've seen how fast things can go. . Since you've asked him to keep you up-to-date, perhaps I might advise you to also actively keep in touch with him and his family. It'll be a great support to them. For you: all the...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Very nice, coffee suede seems lighter than I thought or is it the flash? I am a fran of the U tip... I didn't use a flash whilst photographing my shoes. It's most likely the direct sunlight that makes them look so light. Coffee suede is very much like burnt pine in colour. Glad I could bring out some more u-tips from under the respective stones where they were kept . Even if not to universal acclaim. I ...
I can finally show some new damage : And next to the older brother: MtB