or Connect

Posts by Looking to improve

Thank you. As to length: it covers my behind. I have long arms.Thanks. Autumn vs. spring wasn't quite what I had in mind, but I see what you mean. More opportunities to wear the coat and more combinations to be tried. Yay! Yeah, yeah... I'll see what I can do. Maybe another comparison? Thank you. I'm a 'mere' 6 ft. 5 in.Colour in the first tie: white and light blue flowers with red hearts.Thanks Prof and gdl: I hadn't imagined tie 1 and square 2. I may yet try that.No...
Trying to learn a bit here so I thought I'd post two alternatives: 1. vs. 2. Any comments? Oh, and in hindsight: the pocketsquare in #2 could have been stuffed in deeper MtB
This has stopped you before? Thankfully some of us know better . And have you considered this: perhaps one box can better be explained to your wife, than several, or do you get them at work?Still planning to visit Pelger (I'm not sure their sale still continues)?MtB
Nice!But why Capelli and not Gianni?MtB
This one wasn't one of yours! No seriously: (just jealous)MtB
To steer away from all the Rolex/Omega etc. onslaught just a tiny bit: MtB
Hmmm, I dunno. I may start to question everything you've said so far...I'll wait to see how they work out IRL.MtB
Or do they want to push more people towards the Top Drawer? I.e. regular m-t-o: only on 2 lasts, TD m-t-o: take your pick...MtB
I think we chose well .MtB
.I keep asking myself why I didn't. Oh well, can't have everything.And I have a few nice ones arriving from the same source myself MtB