or Connect

Posts by bytor13

JUST LISTED!      ALLEN EDMONDS MacNeil Black SHELL CORDOVAN Long Wing Tip Shoes 8.5 E NR Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look          ALLEN EDMONDS Randolph Burgundy SHELL CORDOVAN Penny Loafer Shoes 10.5...
nvm
That's not the Lavin you're looking for . . . But great score on the Cappelli!
Today's the first official day of my Spring Break, so I decided had to spend it thrifting.  Hit up a TON of stores, but only came up with a few things.   Found these at Marshalls.  The messenger bag is the same one that Chet (I think) found a while back.  I couldn't force myself to pull the trigger since I recently got my 256.  I'll check back in later.  Hopefully, it'll stay around for a price reduction or two.   For Her:   Messenger Bags   I did...
ENDING SUNDAY!
Hit a couple of stores this morning.  Both of these are for me, so NOT AVAILABLE.  Sorry for the crappy pics.        
JUST LISTED!      NOS NEW WILLIS & GEIGER Blue Cotton Safari Casual Shirt L Made in USA Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look          NWT Vineyard Vines Light Blue Kieve Wavus Maine Camp Tie...
Haven't been out for the past few weeks due to illness and work, but I was feeling better today.  Great finds of late, everyone!   Madras tie (NA) & BB cummerbund (Available, as it's a little big for me.)     Some boots for myself. BBGF Custom Tailored by MG ~48R - AVAILABLE     [[SPOILER]]     There was some other cool stuff from the same donor, but I didn't kop due to prices and the MTM sizing.  Do any of you east coast guys know RJ Contratti?      
ENDING SUNDAY!     NOS NEW WILLIS & GEIGER Blue Cotton Safari Casual Shirt L Made in USA Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick...
Hit up 12 stores today, but this was all that I grabbed.  Orphans as far as the eye could see, though.   PRL, US Made, Gray Flannel DB Suit.  Got it for myself, but the shoulders are just too big.  Fits around a 40R.  34x30~ish double forward pleated pants.  Unfortunately, AVAILABLE.   2X Limited Edition Skeet Blankets