or Connect

Posts by bytor13

JUST LISTED!    BROOKS BROTHERS Navy Light Blue Cotton Linen Striped Jacket Blazer Sport Coat XL Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look          THOMAS PINK Brown Blue Red White Finest Twill Button Down Casual...
Western burbs
Finally was able to get to some thrifting in for the first time in a month. One more week of school and hopefully that'll change.   Pink x 2 - Available     Available ~44R/L         Available   [[SPOILER]]         Anyone's lady want this (shirt-dress?) for cost+shipping?  I got it with some store credit, but I didn't find anything else worthwhile.  Needs the treatment.     Also hit up Marshalls - shorts & tie
ENDING SUNDAY!
JUST LISTED!      BELVEST Dark Brown Blue Plaid Check Italian Suit Jacket Pants 42 44 R EUC NR Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look          BROOKS BROTHERS Navy Blue Cotton 42 R Blazer Jacket Sport Coat EUC...
Ending in 2 days!
JUST LISTED!      ALLEN EDMONDS MacNeil Black SHELL CORDOVAN Long Wing Tip Shoes 8.5 E NR Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look          ALLEN EDMONDS Randolph Burgundy SHELL CORDOVAN Penny Loafer Shoes 10.5...
nvm
That's not the Lavin you're looking for . . . But great score on the Cappelli!
Today's the first official day of my Spring Break, so I decided had to spend it thrifting.  Hit up a TON of stores, but only came up with a few things.   Found these at Marshalls.  The messenger bag is the same one that Chet (I think) found a while back.  I couldn't force myself to pull the trigger since I recently got my 256.  I'll check back in later.  Hopefully, it'll stay around for a price reduction or two.   For Her:   Messenger Bags   I did...