or Connect

Posts by bytor13

Western burbs
Finally was able to get to some thrifting in for the first time in a month. One more week of school and hopefully that'll change.   Pink x 2 - Available     Available ~44R/L         Available   [[SPOILER]]         Anyone's lady want this (shirt-dress?) for cost+shipping?  I got it with some store credit, but I didn't find anything else worthwhile.  Needs the treatment.     Also hit up Marshalls - shorts & tie
ENDING SUNDAY!
JUST LISTED!      BELVEST Dark Brown Blue Plaid Check Italian Suit Jacket Pants 42 44 R EUC NR Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look          BROOKS BROTHERS Navy Blue Cotton 42 R Blazer Jacket Sport Coat EUC...
Ending in 2 days!
JUST LISTED!      ALLEN EDMONDS MacNeil Black SHELL CORDOVAN Long Wing Tip Shoes 8.5 E NR Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look          ALLEN EDMONDS Randolph Burgundy SHELL CORDOVAN Penny Loafer Shoes 10.5...
nvm
That's not the Lavin you're looking for . . . But great score on the Cappelli!
Today's the first official day of my Spring Break, so I decided had to spend it thrifting.  Hit up a TON of stores, but only came up with a few things.   Found these at Marshalls.  The messenger bag is the same one that Chet (I think) found a while back.  I couldn't force myself to pull the trigger since I recently got my 256.  I'll check back in later.  Hopefully, it'll stay around for a price reduction or two.   For Her:   Messenger Bags   I did...
ENDING SUNDAY!