or Connect

Posts by bytor13

Ending Sunday:   - Zanella pants - Sulka, Ferragamo, PRL, NWT Canali, RT BOC, Vineyard Vines   Just Listed:   - Borrelli, Zegna, BB, Dunhill, PRL, Aquascutum ties
    46L       [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]         Cuff links and tie bars (some in sets).  Too many, so I'll spoiler the pics.       [[SPOILER]]
A few ties this evening.     Any CA people know this store?  Not sure who'd they have make their ties.       Unlabeled Ancient Madder - Can anyone ID?     Didn't kop (orphan).  Is this the good stuff?         Tie bar?  Sprezzatura?
  Seriously, though, I haven't found any quality denim yet!  Definitely at the top of my "to find" list. Klobber - I'm DEFINITELY finding those pants now!   Troika - 
Thanks for the selvege info, guys!  I didn't think they were based on my research, but I'd thought I'd check just to be sure.   Troika & Klobber - You know you NEED that Isaia!   The store I procured it at isn't exactly near me and I did tear the store apart looking for the pants, so I wouldn't hold out much hope, though. It isn't a raincoat.  Fall jacket.  Kind of a sueded-cotton kind of material.
Went into the city for a couple of hours yesterday.  Found one consignment shop where Oxxfords and Brionis were as common as Bert Pulitzer 'round my parts.  None of them were in my size, and, most importantly, they were all outrageously priced.     I did, however, find a few things, both in the city and the burbs.   NOT AVAILABLE:   Nordstrom olive camel hair   BB jacket   Paul Frederick (which I don't usually pick up, but it's linen/silk, side vented, ticket pocket,...
Holy hell!
MY BROTHA Also, adding to the "get well soon"s for Eazy.
330, Dolphin Fan
I'm fine with it, with the exception of those berets. Really lovin' that jacket!