or Connect

Posts by bytor13

I'm subscribed, fwiw.  I don't have much experience, yet, however.  Have enjoyed reading, though!
    Because someone was going to, and I thought I'd change it up.   But seriously, most of that is a pass.  You just need to learn to do some research on your own, pay attention to the thread, and learn to spot quality items.  I'm FAR behind most of the thread regulars on the latter, but I've learned a lot in a short time.  You will to.  Also: Google and eBay completed listings are your friend.       Also: This.
Anyone know about "British Walkers" shoes?  They seemed decent, but were small (7.5 D), pricey, and completed listings were mixed.  There were 2 NWOT pairs: one black, one brown - both EXACTLY the same, save their color.  If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to proxy them.       [[SPOILER]]     My first Holland & Sherry (NOT AVAILABLE)   Like new Alden (my first!) Foot Balance 9.5.  They're a little too long in the toe, so if anyone wants 'em . . . (Available)  ...
You could pick one up from Spoo tonight. http://www.ebay.com/sch/Ties-/15662/i.html?_nkw=glen+plaid
Good to know!  Thanks.
I'm no expert, but doesn't the label normally say "Prorsum" or "Prorsum Collection" in addition to the "Prorsum" on the knight's flag?
Thanks!  Care to thrift me a new one? 
Those Oxxfords!   Those are the kind of hauls that get one hooked.   I've been wanting to do a thrift fit pic for a while now, but haven't really worn anything particularly worthy or MC-ish all since school's out for summer.  I did go to a wedding this afternoon, though, so I thought I'd take a couple of pics.       [[SPOILER]]
Awesome haul!  If those shoulders were just a tad smaller . . . .
Just wanted to update the Isaia measurements, though I'm not sure anyone else is still interested.     Isaia   P2P - 23.25 W - 22.25 Sleeves - 25.5 Shoulders - 19 BOC - 31