or Connect

Posts by bytor13

Work's started again and thrifting has slowed down (even more than it had), so I haven't read the thread for a couple of days.   @Jpmorris - Looking forward to the pics of your DFW haul!  Anything in your size that you don't want you should send to me immediately.   @Frenchy - Great guitar!  Also, sorry to see you go (though you won't be reading this).  Always excellent hauls.   IN MEMORIUM  
  For myself, at least.      
That doesn't actually work, does it?  Maybe some people get confused by all of the "BUYBUYBUYBUYBUY!!!!!!" and are bullied into hitting BIN.  Perhaps more confusing is the pricing.  No one would actually pay $1000 for an old Brioni suit, would they?  Guess he's just waiting for that 1 right buyer.
+1   Related question:   What do you guys use for templates on eBay?  I'm not a high-volume seller or anything, but I definitely need something cleaner.  Do you guys use a specific program or just use some eBay provided materials I'm missing?  If you're using a specific program, what would you recommend.

Just listed!  Alden x 2 (9.5 E), recent Isaia jacket, Canali shirt, Rubinacci tie, and various Brooks Brothers items!     Ending Sunday!  Pal Zileri jacket, NWT Canali tie, HF Bespoke jacket, FF Zanellas, and much more!
I'm fairly new to eBay myself . . . with that said, here's my thoughts:   I'd guess he's just not familiar with this particular brand/last and messed up on what his size should be.  Since you offer returns, I'd suggest you just take them back.  At least that seems the best possible outcome for all involved.  Just make sure you receive the item back (w/ tracking along the way) BEFORE you refund his money.     IF you want to fight it, however, he doesn't particularly have a...
Hit a lot of stores today, but didn't find much.   NWT (?) Paul Stuart - L (AVAILABLE)         [[SPOILER]]     Also picked up a couple of ties, a non-bragworthy SC for myself, and a Boss suit for the 'bay.
  Thanks for the info.  My research indicated as much.  They were completely in untouched, perfect condition, which was the only reason I thought someone might be interested.  Definitely a little plastic-y looking as well.
Would love to see pics of the RT!  As for the width: it depends on your build, etc., but I'd say 4'' is right out for most people.  If you like it enough, you can get it slimmed.  I've heard http://tiecrafters.com/ recommended in other places, though I haven't actually tried it myself.