or Connect

Posts by bytor13

I think these are a topper! 
I'm in as well.
I'm done for the week, so I'll post mine.  I've come up short once again . . .   Cummerbunds Tweed Overcoat Pendleton Shirt - Actually donated by me a few weeks ago! Braces Woven Sandals Suede Shoes   French Cuffs Shell Leather Gloves Sewing Machine Yoga Mat Lamps  
Estate sales are fine with me.
JUST LISTED!   Newly listedSTAPLE CARUSO Hand Made Navy Blue Pin Stripe Suit Jacket Pants EUC 42 US 54 L IT           Newly listedNWT CALVIN KLEIN Dark Green Garment Wash Corduroy Jacket Sport Coat Blazer M 39           Newly listedLands End Rust Red...
Awesome haul, Chet!
Checked 8 or so items off the list today.  Stores were really packed, though, so I opted to skip looking for a few items until things were calmer.  I did get a lot of weird looks when taking pics, though. 
Labor Day sales were crazy, but worth it.  Everything is for myself, except the Caruso.   Who's ready for fall?   4x Cordings of Piccadilly         [[SPOILER]]     Gucci, APC OCBD, Relwen     Alden for BB Shell Loafers - w/ the Horween stamp!   [[SPOILER]]     Older Caruso - Tagged 54L - Available       [[SPOILER]]     Older Burberrys' by Chester Barrie   [[SPOILER]]     Also, there was this . . .      
I actually did the above first, but he still wanted to go through with it.  I didn't, however, send him any photos of the stain.  I'll contact him again w/ photos to ensure that he's still OK with it, though.   EDIT: He still wants the item.  Below is the full communication between the two of us.  Like Spoo suggested, I'm shipping the item and sent him a 20% refund w/out being asked.  I hope he still enjoys the item.   [[SPOILER]]