or Connect

Posts by bytor13

ENDING SUNDAY!   JUST LISTED!    
PRL tweed w/ all the fixins (ticket pocket, side vents, throat latch), 40R  Fresh from the dry cleaners, but, sadly, a bit too big in the shoulders for me. :(       [[SPOILER]]     P2P - 21 Waist - 19.5 Sleeves - 23 Shoulders - 19 BOC - 29.5
ENDING SUNDAY!!!         JUST LISTED   ZEGNA NAPOLI COUTURE BROWN PLAID SUIT - BIN/OBO       [[SPOILER]]        

4. Take time, you'll learn.  You WILL buy a bunch of crap at the beginning, it just takes time (and the above listed suggestions) to figure things out.  Hang out here long enough and you'll start figuring it out.      
Nice finds, guys!  Cotton Dockers & Klobber - Amazing hauls!  Eazy - that Lebowski sweater!    School's kicked into high gear, so thrifting has been limited to once a week.  Only found this tonight.   PRL - not crazy quality, but nice detailing (side vents, ticket pocket, throat latch).  BTW, how many fall SCs in too many?           Lookin' good, teach!  Every time that I wear a knit tie to school, one of my students will always say, "It looks like you have a sock around...
I hit that store 10 times or so over the summer on trips to and from my parents' house.  Never found a gosh darned thing!  Guess I'll have to stop by there again.
It was 50% off @ Savers and 25% off at Salvy today.  I got a couple of decent things, but wish I'd found more.  Did find a couple of BBGF suits, but one was dry-cleaned to death and the other was an orphan.    T&A - fits like 17x35 (AVAILABLE)   NWT Rugby RL cords - tagged 28x32 (AVAILABLE)   T&A - N/A     Anyone know about this one?  Seemed nice & my first 7-fold (?) (N/A)   Found 2x Ascot Chang white w/ black & grey check.  Fits around...
Hickey Freeman, IIRC Yeah, I forgot you posted the pea coat.  That will definitely do well.  I got one like it on eBay a few years ago and just love it.