or Connect

Posts by bytor13

Hit a lot of stores yesterday, but only came up with these.  I'm still pretty happy, though.   Unavailable:     [[SPOILER]]   Florsheim Royal Imperials - are these shell?  There's no numbering left, but they kind of look like it to me.  I've never actually found a pair before, but do have a pair from eBay, which they look like.         [[SPOILER]]       Available: 17/43,  French Cuffs, some minor wear to one of the collar points   [[SPOILER]]
15.5x33? I'm your huckleberry.
I'm not sure on the age, but I just sold this one via Typhoid Jones' Etsy shop!  I'm sure he could tell you more.
Y'all have been killin' it latetly!  I just returned from a week-long school camping trip with 80 6th graders, and all I want to do is sleep.  But, I had to hit a couple of stores first!   A few things for me!       This is the Lavin you're looking for . . .      
FOR ME:         Really cool Japanese hank.  Not great quality, but interesting.         FOR EBAY:   AVAILABLE: Dark green/blue weave w/ light brown windowpane.  Really awesome.  Wish it fit!     [[SPOILER]]
And I'm in even if they are pleated! 
I'd say it's a grab as long as it's in good condition and wasn't too expensive.  eBay completed's weren't much help, though.  Maybe someone's eBay/Google-FU is much stronger, however.  What color & condition was it in?  I'd certainly be interested.