or Connect

Posts by bytor13

It's really hard keeping up with this thread if you only check in once a week.  Nice finds, everyone!  I now feel a bit ashamed of my meager finds this past weekend.   Some Scottish wool ties and some silk knits for myself.                       [[SPOILER]]                                  
ENDING SUNDAY!!!  
Awesome haul!    But that patch jacket is awesome!  More so for the NASA patches than the others, but seriously awesome.
ENDING SUNDAY!!!   JUST LISTED!!  
I've got a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to get rid of, either here or on eBay.  I took pictures yesterday, but don't have time to measure or list right now.  I thought someone here might want something before it goes on eBay.   SWEATERS:   Alan Paine - 44 - Shetland       [[SPOILER]]     BBCC - L       [[SPOILER]]     Pendleton - L       [[SPOILER]]     Saks - L       [[SPOILER]]   SHIRTS:   BB - tag ripped out, but approximately 15x32 - purple label w/...
So . . . What have y'all been up to?    But, seriously: Everyone's been killing it lately!  I've been too busy to do any thrifting, but I did get out this morning.   Some finds from my local crappy TJ Maxx   Alden - 11C; Available   Actual cost + shipping for a slight fixer-upper They do have a minor tear in the leather that I must've missed.  Can anything be done about this?  I wouldn't care much if they were myself, but . . .     [[SPOILER]]   BB braces          ...
Just Listed!    
Thanks, guys, re: shell!  I thought they were, but I just needed some confirmation.     @ChetBakerSings - Some things cannot be unseen.   When I Googled a related phrase to see if there was a better pic, this came up.  In the tradition of "unicorns" and "skeet blanket", can we make this the shell confirmation pic?   @SeaJen - No, I haven't.  Work's been crazy lately, I just sent out 30 eBay packages last Sunday (a LOT for me), and I still have a ton of...
With all of the Vacca talk, I thought I'd bring this back since no one answered.   Quote: Originally Posted by bytor13  Giovanni by Domenico Vacca suit (Available) Measures about a 44R/L.  Does anyone know more about this?  I've heard of Vacca before, but was unsure of this "line".  From what I can tell it's just MTM.  Can anyone confirm or add?     [[SPOILER]]     Also, from earlier today.  Can anyone confirm?  It doesn't really matter, since I'm...
Hit a lot of stores yesterday, but only came up with these.  I'm still pretty happy, though.   Unavailable:     [[SPOILER]]   Florsheim Royal Imperials - are these shell?  There's no numbering left, but they kind of look like it to me.  I've never actually found a pair before, but do have a pair from eBay, which they look like.         [[SPOILER]]       Available: 17/43,  French Cuffs, some minor wear to one of the collar points   [[SPOILER]]