or Connect

Posts by bytor13

ENDING SUNDAY!!!  
Awesome haul!    But that patch jacket is awesome!  More so for the NASA patches than the others, but seriously awesome.
ENDING SUNDAY!!!   JUST LISTED!!  
I've got a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to get rid of, either here or on eBay.  I took pictures yesterday, but don't have time to measure or list right now.  I thought someone here might want something before it goes on eBay.   SWEATERS:   Alan Paine - 44 - Shetland       [[SPOILER]]     BBCC - L       [[SPOILER]]     Pendleton - L       [[SPOILER]]     Saks - L       [[SPOILER]]   SHIRTS:   BB - tag ripped out, but approximately 15x32 - purple label w/...
So . . . What have y'all been up to?    But, seriously: Everyone's been killing it lately!  I've been too busy to do any thrifting, but I did get out this morning.   Some finds from my local crappy TJ Maxx   Alden - 11C; Available   Actual cost + shipping for a slight fixer-upper They do have a minor tear in the leather that I must've missed.  Can anything be done about this?  I wouldn't care much if they were myself, but . . .     [[SPOILER]]   BB braces          ...
Just Listed!    
Thanks, guys, re: shell!  I thought they were, but I just needed some confirmation.     @ChetBakerSings - Some things cannot be unseen.   When I Googled a related phrase to see if there was a better pic, this came up.  In the tradition of "unicorns" and "skeet blanket", can we make this the shell confirmation pic?   @SeaJen - No, I haven't.  Work's been crazy lately, I just sent out 30 eBay packages last Sunday (a LOT for me), and I still have a ton of...
With all of the Vacca talk, I thought I'd bring this back since no one answered.   Quote: Originally Posted by bytor13  Giovanni by Domenico Vacca suit (Available) Measures about a 44R/L.  Does anyone know more about this?  I've heard of Vacca before, but was unsure of this "line".  From what I can tell it's just MTM.  Can anyone confirm or add?     [[SPOILER]]     Also, from earlier today.  Can anyone confirm?  It doesn't really matter, since I'm...
Hit a lot of stores yesterday, but only came up with these.  I'm still pretty happy, though.   Unavailable:     [[SPOILER]]   Florsheim Royal Imperials - are these shell?  There's no numbering left, but they kind of look like it to me.  I've never actually found a pair before, but do have a pair from eBay, which they look like.         [[SPOILER]]       Available: 17/43,  French Cuffs, some minor wear to one of the collar points   [[SPOILER]]
15.5x33? I'm your huckleberry.