or Connect

Posts by bytor13

Some stuff for me.  My first Charvet in a while and a PRL wool harrington.         The rest is AVAILABLE.   48L - Don't think that applies to any of you.     Tagged L, but measures like a 44L
JUST LISTED!!!      NOS NEW WILLIS & GEIGER Blue Cotton Safari Casual Shirt L Hemmingway Made in USA Expedited shipping available   Returns: Accepted within 14 days     Quick Look Buy It Now $199.99 Free shipping Time left:Time...

Not sure if these belong here, so feel free to delete, Spoo.   Four pieces from the mid to late 70's, I believe.  Someone feel free to correct me.  Three S/S jackets with MOP buttons & one cashmere - all from the same person.         [[SPOILER]]         [[SPOILER]]         [[SPOILER]]         [[SPOILER]]
Would fit right in with his Chipp!
Thanks, Nat!
The prices still aren't great, and they rarely hang around long enough to make any discount.  They were both $40, but so are the PRL ties.  Pricing on all of the other RL line stuff is insane, even with red tags.
It was 1/2 price day, so I couldn't resist braving the crowds today!  Everything AVAILABLE, unless otherwise noted.       [[SPOILER]]     I just thought this was cool, but, unfortunately, it's just a little too small for me.  AVAILABLE FOR COST + SHIPPING     [[SPOILER]]           [[SPOILER]]   The next 2 pieces are firsts for me.  Both still had TJ Maxx tags on them.  QUESTION: Should one call these NWT?  I'm not so sure.       [[SPOILER]]    
Today's POWER WORDS are:  vintage trad mother of pearl cashmere   The first store had a nice haul of vintage stuff (mostly BB) from a single donor.   First up, some ties for me. 2x wool knit, silk knit     4x BB & RT Madder   BB cotton (blend?) 40L w/ MOP buttons - AVAILABLE     [[SPOILER]]   This is the A&F I'm looking for: Cotton (blend?) 40L w/ MOP buttons - AVAILABLE     BB seersucker, 40L w/ MOP buttons - AVAILABLE     [[SPOILER]]   House brand olive...