or Connect

Posts by bytor13

Thrift Thread Gift Exchange 2013     [[SPOILER]]
 Looking good, Eazy!  You might need that coat next week when the temps drop again.  Great coat, Barrel.  Definitely go with a straight fit next time, though.
A few fits from the past week.  Everything thrifted, traded, or bought with thrift funds.   [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]  Shout out to GMMcL for the suit!   [[SPOILER]]
I've really got to get out more often if I actually want to win one of these things!      I kept forgetting about this one. London Fog x10  [[SPOILER]]             
  But seriously, let me know if you make it out to the W/NW burbs.   That's a really cool piece.  You've got a really good eye/luck for finding those kinds of items.
Wes - Are these a 9US?  Please, please, please!!!  It's been awfully slow for me lately, but I did pick up a few things today.  Faconnable 85/15 wool/cash navy blazer by Cantarelli - Tagged 56R - Avail.   [[SPOILER]]   Johnston's of Elgin lambswool, Rag & Bone cardigan for my Secret Santa giftJack Spade cords from the Rack for myself  [[SPOILER]]   Some more items for my Secret Santa gift PRL Linen Safari Jacket - no belt - Large - Avail.   [[SPOILER]]   Also, does anyone...
 Something like this, but for flipping? 
I'm in, Spoo.
I'm in.  I still need a last place finish to round out my finishing places.  I guess a 1st place, as well . . .
 I also use the PP Debit Card, and txwoodworker is right.  The only extra charge is for the ATM transactions, which you'd get for any out-of-branch ATM transaction.  The advantage of using it at a credit card is that you get 1% "cash back" on qualifying purchases (not sure of restrictions).  I only use it at thrift stores, though, and have received cash back for all of those purchases.