or Connect

Posts by bytor13

Wes - Are these a 9US?  Please, please, please!!!  It's been awfully slow for me lately, but I did pick up a few things today.  Faconnable 85/15 wool/cash navy blazer by Cantarelli - Tagged 56R - Avail.   [[SPOILER]]   Johnston's of Elgin lambswool, Rag & Bone cardigan for my Secret Santa giftJack Spade cords from the Rack for myself  [[SPOILER]]   Some more items for my Secret Santa gift PRL Linen Safari Jacket - no belt - Large - Avail.   [[SPOILER]]   Also, does anyone...
 Something like this, but for flipping? 
I'm in, Spoo.
I'm in.  I still need a last place finish to round out my finishing places.  I guess a 1st place, as well . . .
 I also use the PP Debit Card, and txwoodworker is right.  The only extra charge is for the ATM transactions, which you'd get for any out-of-branch ATM transaction.  The advantage of using it at a credit card is that you get 1% "cash back" on qualifying purchases (not sure of restrictions).  I only use it at thrift stores, though, and have received cash back for all of those purchases.
Posting now, as I struck out today on my store runs.  My entries keep getting weaker and weaker.  I need to up my game for the next round.   Orange Snakes!   I couldn't recall the exact deets on this item.  It has an overcheck, I hope that works.   IT shirt   Euro beer glass   Tartan pants   Brass candle holder
 I say do it.  Weather/climate should dictate dress, not the month.  It was still warm here this week and I got a few more cottons and linens in before it cools down.

I think these are a topper!