or Connect

Posts by bytor13

JUST LISTED!   8 Photos Newly ListedBROOKS BROTHERS Black Leather LOAFERS Shoes by ALLEN EDMONDS 8 D HARDLY WORN!!!        FAST 'N FREE - Get it on or before Thu, Jun. 26       7 Photos Newly ListedSTAPLE BROOKS BROTHERS Navy Blue Hopsack Wool Jacket Sport Coat Blazer EUC 38 39        FAST 'N...

Sorry to hear that!  I tore both of my ACLs back in high school, and I can tell you'll be as good as new, though with a some rehab work. 
Just Listed!   5 Photos Newly ListedTURNBULL & ASSER Blue White Check Plaid Contrast SEA ISLAND COTTON Shirt 15.5 39      FAST 'N FREE - Get it on or before Wed, Feb. 5     8 Photos Newly ListedSTAPLE HARRIS TWEED Green Herringbone Wool Jacket Sport Coat Blazer EUC 44 S      FAST 'N FREE - Get it...
  - Glad everything worked out for you re: the exchange.  Also, CONGRATS on being accepted and your recent discount finds!
Thrift Thread Gift Exchange 2013     [[SPOILER]]
 Looking good, Eazy!  You might need that coat next week when the temps drop again.  Great coat, Barrel.  Definitely go with a straight fit next time, though.
A few fits from the past week.  Everything thrifted, traded, or bought with thrift funds.   [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]  Shout out to GMMcL for the suit!   [[SPOILER]]
I've really got to get out more often if I actually want to win one of these things!      I kept forgetting about this one. London Fog x10  [[SPOILER]]             
  But seriously, let me know if you make it out to the W/NW burbs.   That's a really cool piece.  You've got a really good eye/luck for finding those kinds of items.