or Connect

Posts by Dbc0919

9D irregular list as bad as the 9.5D. 8 pairs total. No shell.
Now I've seen it all. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Plain-Toe-Flex-Boots-Cognac-8-5E-NIB-/261452195551?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3cdfc3e6df
Thanks to all who responded to my belt inquiry. Good info.
Was concerned about the same thing. Anyone have success doing this?
As it seems that acquiring an Alden color #8 shell belt may be more unlikely than getting a color #4 tanker, can any of you gentlemen offer an opinion on the BB color #8 shell belt vs. the AE? Quality? Closer match to the Alden color #8?
For those looking for a deal, there are members of the forum who have access to RL employee discount and will sell Marlow's at a small profit over their cost. I acquired a pair this way last October for $550.
Just scored a practically new pair of Shoemart tobacco chamois Indy's from ebay. Of course, knowing this group, the lack of bidding action got me wondering if I really scored. In any event, first foray into Indy's and really digging the look and when they say "heavily oiled," they ain't kidding. Any tips on maintenance? Some here mentioned Montana Pitch Blend. Anyone have luck with that? Also, with the oil, do I need a dedicated brush?
BNWTs Epaulet Rivet Chinos in Pumice color, size 36. Pants have been tried on but never worn. Waist tag attached. $95.00 all in shipped to CONUS.
Anyone heard any news on Alden shell belts? Will they ever be available? Been holding off for ages but maybe it's time to go with the AE.
Just received the irregular list for 9 and 9.5. No shell at all and really not much else. Couple interesting saddles. Oh, and BTW, it appears the prices have gone up to $325 on some of the non-shell.