or Connect

Posts by Demure

White tee's gotta be replaced so often though, $68 is way too expensive...
Drew, what's your recommendation for white tee's?
I ordered the moto, I think the standard measurements are for a skinny guy, mine seem to be a touch larger than a standard 44 except for the sleeves which are shorter, which makes sense to me because my arms are a bit short. Your measurements might appear strange because your much more muscular than the standard sizes were drawn up for. I understand you want everything perfect, I literally tortured Charly with emails yesterday changing this measurement and that...
No doubt, I was surprised to even see you when I was trawling through old posts yesterday.. I guess my last name and saying "lads" gave it away did it..
It looks about right.. for frame of reference I'm 5ft 5.5" 126lbs   Shoulder - 15.5"   Chest - 35.4"   Waist - 29.1"   Hips - 31.5"   Front length - 20.1"   Sleeve length - 22"    Bicep - 11.8"   and Charly give me   shoulders 16.5 chest (p2p) 19.1 midsection 17.5 waist 17.8 body length, front 20.1 body...
You're probably right.. my girlfriend understood all the indecision considering the cost, but she taught I was nuts spending  580 euro on a jacket.
After all that indecision, I'm completely sure of everything I picked, not gonna change a thing now... and yeah he said about 5-6 months.
Actually that was the total back and forth, only 10 of those were mine. Still excessive on my part though. I went to sleep last night thinking if I told anyone outside these forums that I just spent 5 hours agonizing over the type of zips I want on a jacket, they'd think I'd lost my fucking mind...
Just put in the order, I sent like 18 messages back and forth in the space of a few hours changing this measurement and that measurement... wrecking the man's head, Charly has the patience of a saint.   The hardest part is the silver vs gunmetal zips. I had the silver down but ultimately I think I was just being heavily influenced by Drew's "black lamb 4-zip moto, silver zips > everything else" comment. When I was being honest with my self, I knew I really wanted the...
Just scrounged together the money for my first moto, I'm about to submit measurements but I've just read the comments above about the lamb absorbing water and not being good to wear in the rain and someone else said this is a good thing it adds to character and beautifully ages the jacket. I live somewhere it rains a lot so can anyone else comment on the effects of wearing the lamb in this weather?