or Connect

Posts by limbo

Nice slinky floral tee. Black/aquamarine/maroon. 100% polyester.   s2s: 48cm p2p: 49cm body length (back): 72cm sleeve (outside): 23cm   Shipping not included (Toronto).
Thick and comfy OAK NYC panelled sweater in a rust brown and black colourway.   Sides of the body has this nice elastic panel insert. Black trimming.   s2s: 53cm p2p: 59cm body length (back): 68cm sleeve (outside): 64cm   Shipping not included (Toronto).
Didn't fit well, so unfortunately need to resell. From original posting:   Robert Geller zipper blazer from SS13. Black cotton fabric with a subtle herringbone pattern. Unlined. Double vent. Double zipper. All kinds of amazing.   Slightly wrinkled due to storage but those are easy to get rid of. Pockets are still sewn shut.   Fits kinda relaxed. Best for a 48, but a slim 50 might be able to pull it off. Measurements  Shoulder: 43 cm  Chest: 52 cm  Sleeve: 66...
Worn twice. Neat leather/suede combo with mesh detailing. White, Light Bone, and Laser Crimson.   Shipping not included (Toronto).
Worn a few times; from the sole, there's plenty of life left. I wear 42EU and these fit perfectly.    Comes with original box.   Shipping not included (Toronto).
^   Thanks, but I was wondering in terms of acrylic/oil-based.
ID on these?  
Does anyone know what type of paint is used for the painted Margiela GATS (white on suede)?   Have a pair that needs a new coat. 
Don't get much wear out of these. Reminiscent of the Lanvin high tops with faux leather and patent bits. Shipping not included (Toronto).
I bought them from another member and found out upon arrival that they were too small for me :(. Selling for the price I paid for them. Please contact for shipping quote (Toronto). ====== Highly sought limited run collab in black suede.  Retail was over 700 dollars.  Bought them off styleforum in December of 2011 for $450, link to that classified is here http://www.styleforum.net/t/278968/sold-wings-horns-x-dayton-service-boots-black-suede-size-9  Condition 8/10  No...