or Connect

Posts by limbo

^   Thanks, but I was wondering in terms of acrylic/oil-based.
ID on these?  
Does anyone know what type of paint is used for the painted Margiela GATS (white on suede)?   Have a pair that needs a new coat. 
Don't get much wear out of these. Reminiscent of the Lanvin high tops with faux leather and patent bits. Shipping not included (Toronto).
I bought them from another member and found out upon arrival that they were too small for me :(. Selling for the price I paid for them. Please contact for shipping quote (Toronto). ====== Highly sought limited run collab in black suede.  Retail was over 700 dollars.  Bought them off styleforum in December of 2011 for $450, link to that classified is here http://www.styleforum.net/t/278968/sold-wings-horns-x-dayton-service-boots-black-suede-size-9  Condition 8/10  No...
Don't get much wear out of these anymore.  Colour is black. Vibrammed. Please see photos for wear. Shipping not included (Toronto).
Worn around 5 times, and have been sitting on the shelf since. I wear 9-9.5, and they fit perfectly. Shipping not included (Toronto).
 Please let there be more 
Someone grab this. I have the same one and couldn't be happier. 
Late reply. Sorry. I usually wear 42's