or Connect

Posts by Zarium

Size 7...UK or US?!
And that's the crux of all the problems of people wearing tacky clothing these days. Everyone thinks they know the rules and dress well and can get away with breaking some of them for what they'll call "sprezz."  
Many thanks!
  No problem -- I missed that reply of yours, I thought it was meant for the new MTOs!
  ..?
TS, any updates on the shoe trees of the first museum calf order?
What is the cotton/linen percentage?
Upon further consideration, I think I'll keep the lapel width but request a lower button stance. Seeing as how we likely won't have anymore fitting sessions for this suit, I don't know if the tailor is willing to do this. If he isn't, it's fine -- I'll simply change things on my future commissions.
Ah, if it's too late then it's fine, I won't get anything changed.
The lapels on this suit that's being made up (second fitting) are 3.5", and will be peaks.   Looking at these photos taken got me wondering if I should go wider to 3.75". Even at 3.5", they look slim in these photos (to me). However, I'm rather small in stature. I don't have wide shoulders either. Thoughts?   Also, button stance -- can I/should I opt for even lower? I believe the buttoning point is denoted by the horizontal white thread on the baste. I was...