or Connect

Posts by maltimad

v
v
Hello!   I have for your consideration a pair of lightly used Allen Edmonds Greenwich wholecuts. These are on the sleek 000 last, and are noticeably sleeker and more angular that the rest of the AE lasts. The size on these is 10C, and the color is cognac. The condition of the shoes is as in the pictures. Nothing but a FEW light creases and rub marks - the latter will easily polish away. Sole is solid, with no soft/weak spots.   These are very eye-catching and...
Hello!   I have for your consideration a pair of lightly used Allen Edmonds Greenwich wholecuts. These are on the sleek 000 last, and are noticeably sleeker and more angular that the rest of the AE lasts. The size on these is 10C, and the color is cognac. The condition of the shoes is as in the pictures. Nothing but a FEW light creases and rub marks - the latter will easily polish away. The sole is solid, with no soft/weak spots.   These are very eye-catching and...
Hello!   I have for your consideration a pair of lightly used Allen Edmonds Greenwich wholecuts. These are on the sleek 000 last, and are noticeably sleeker and more angular that the rest of the AE lasts. The size on these is 10C, and the color is cognac. The condition of the shoes is as in the pictures. Nothing but a FEW light creases and rub marks - the latter will easily polish away. The sole is solid, with no soft/weak spots.   These are very eye-catching and...
Hello!   I have for your consideration a NEW with tags Hickey Freeman wool/cashmere soft, two-button unstructured sportcoat in a beautiful tan/brown/olive glen plaid pattern. Tagged size is 42R. The original price tags ($750.00) are attached.   Again, the jacket is VERY unstructured, with soft construction that will mold to your body. It is lined only in the front. All interior seams are finished, and this is just a well-made piece.   The sleeve buttons are...
_ (please delete, sorry)
Hello!   I have for your consideration a NEW with tags Hickey Freeman wool/cashmere soft, two-button unstructured sportcoat in a beautiful tan/brown/olive glen plaid pattern. Tagged size is 42R. The original price tags ($750.00) are attached.   Again, the jacket is VERY unstructured, with soft construction that will mold to your body. It is lined only in the front. All interior seams are finished, and this is just a well-made piece.   The sleeve buttons are...