or Connect

Posts by maltimad

Hello! I have for your consideration a pair of black buckle chukka boots (sometimes called a George boot, I believe) by long-gone US shoe stalwart Hanover. They're a size 9.5D. They've been worn on carpet and wood floor indoors and on a wooden patio. Hence the light creasing on the uppers. The soles are pretty much unmarked, and I myself would be happy to be buying these if marked new. I bought these as new old stock thinking I could make these work, but they're just a...
Hello!   I have for your consideration a NEW with tags Hickey Freeman wool/cashmere soft, two-button unstructured sportcoat in a beautiful tan/brown/olive glen plaid pattern. Tagged size is 42R. The original price tags ($750.00) are attached.   Again, the jacket is VERY unstructured, with soft construction that will mold to your body. It is lined only in the front. All interior seams are finished, and this is just a well-made piece.   The sleeve buttons are...
_ (please delete, sorry)
Hello!   I have for your consideration a NEW with tags Hickey Freeman wool/cashmere soft, two-button unstructured sportcoat in a beautiful tan/brown/olive glen plaid pattern. Tagged size is 42R. The original price tags ($750.00) are attached.   Again, the jacket is VERY unstructured, with soft construction that will mold to your body. It is lined only in the front. All interior seams are finished, and this is just a well-made piece.   The sleeve buttons are...
Hello! I have for your consideration a pair of black buckle chukka boots (sometimes called a George boot, I believe) by long-gone US shoe stalwart Hanover. They're a size 9.5D. They've been worn on carpet and wood floor indoors and on a wooden patio. Hence the light creasing on the uppers. The soles are pretty much unmarked, and I myself would be happy to be buying these if marked new. I bought these as new old stock thinking I could make these work, but they're just a...
Hello! I have for your consideration a pair of BARELY-USED Allen Edmonds Mora double monk strap dress shoes, in black, size 10.5B. Please note these are NOT the Neumoras, but the original Moras (which is the same shoe as the current Mora 2.0). I am the original owner, and I bought these as a deadstock final sale piece from a local store. I knew they'd be a little big on me, but given my excitement at finding a discontinued shoe at such a good deal, I grabbed them. I've...
Hello! I have for your consideration a pair of BARELY-USED Allen Edmonds Mora double monk strap dress shoes, in black, size 10.5B. Please note these are NOT the Neumoras, but the original Moras (which is the same shoe as the current Mora 2.0). I am the original owner, and I bought these as a deadstock final sale piece from a local store. I knew they'd be a little big on me, but given my excitement at finding a discontinued shoe at such a good deal, I grabbed them. I've...
Sold!
Sold!