or Connect

Posts by maltimad

SOLD, thanks!
SOLD, thanks!
Stafford Prep Quilted 5-Button Vest, Size Large (would work for a Medium as well, please see measurements) New with tags. Obviously unused. Rich navy blue color. Diamond-quilted front. Four pockets, five buttons. Adjustable belt in the back. Cotton front. Back is a lighter-weighty silky fabric. The perfect extra layer under more casual/country jackets or coats. Unusual and useful piece for sure. I don't believe I've ever seen one in person in this color, certainly not...
American Living Large-Scale Check Jacket, Size Medium American Living is the dearly departed JCPenney house brand that was designed and produced by Ralph Lauren. As-new condition still (bought new by me), no flaws. Nice-feeling wool-blend fabric in a striking pattern. Black inner lining. Good weight for transitional spring/fall weather, or for steady winter use in warmer latitudes. Slash hip pockets and zippered chest pocket outside, two chest pockets inside. Side-tab...
American Living Large-Scale Check Jacket, Size Medium American Living is the dearly departed JCPenney house brand that was designed and produced by Ralph Lauren. As-new condition still (bought new by me), no flaws. Nice-feeling wool-blend fabric in a striking pattern. Black inner lining. Good weight for transitional spring/fall weather, or for steady winter use in warmer latitudes. Slash hip pockets and zippered chest pocket outside, two chest pockets inside. Side-tab...
Stafford Prep Quilted 5-Button Vest, Size Large (would work for a Medium as well, please see measurements) New with tags. Obviously unused. Rich navy blue color. Diamond-quilted front. Four pockets, five buttons. Adjustable belt in the back. Cotton front. Back is a lighter-weight silky fabric. The perfect extra layer under more casual/country jackets or coats. Unusual and useful piece for sure. I don't believe I've ever seen one in person in this color, certainly not...
Hello! I have cufflinks. Lots of them. Please see the first picture for all of them together. Each set has a number. The closeups also show these numbers. The price for each one is below:   All prices below include shipping within the US. International buyers, please contact me first for an accurate shipping quote to your location. Numbers 1-3: $5.00 Number 4 is unavailable. Numbers 5-6: $2.50 each (5 and 6 are silk knots) Numbers 7 and 8 are SOLD, thanks! Number 9:...
Bumplet with measurements:   Waist circumference: 35" Thigh (straight across, inner leg seam to outer leg seam): 13" Knee (as above): 8.25" Leg opening circumference: 16.5"  
Hello! I have for your consideration three pairs (three total, not six ) of Uniqlo colored denim jeans, all in size Slim Fit 35x32, all in very gently used condition. No stains, rips, tears, wear, etc. Just about mint condition. Beautiful unusual colors: Dark Teal Green, Copper Orange, and what I would call Mocha (halfway between khaki and chocolate, and really looks better than both). These were bought before I fully understood my love-hate relationship with Uniqlo...
Hello! I have for you a wonderful and rare pair of boots, unlike anything I've ever seen anywhere.   Eastland handsewn size 9.5D buckle strap ankle boots in GREEN leather, with THICK, beefy Vibram soles, and Made in USA. They're in VERY gently used condition, with the lightest of wear on the outer ankle area of the sole. The sole has YEARS, if not decades of hard use left. The uppers have some creases, and slight surface rubs, but nothing a good good of polish and...