or Connect

Posts by maltimad

Sold!
Sold!
Hello! I have for your consideration NEW, unworn Italian-made Siviglia trousers. The fabric is a strong, but very breathable and airy cotton/linen blend. The color is white, but not bright optic white. Great shade and fabric for the warmer months. The detailing of the pants is great: button fly, cinch-belt in the back, stitching details on pockets. Great pants overall, and I'd love to keep them, but they're not quite my size (they were an unexpected gift). Please feel free...
Hello!   I have for your consideration NEW, unworn Italian-made Siviglia trousers. The fabric is a strong, but very breathable and airy cotton/linen blend. The color is white, but not bright optic white. Great shade and fabric for the warmer months. The detailing of the pants is great: button fly, cinch-belt in the back, stitching details on pockets. Great pants overall, and I'd love to keep them, but they're not quite my size (they were an unexpected gift). Please feel...
Frye boots need no introduction, particularly this design, the original, legendary 14L 14" tall campus boots. Bulletproof Goodyear-welt construction, leather soles, rubber heels. Signature, slightly squared-off snoot toe and 2" heels. High-quality leather inside and out, all the way up, with two inner pull-loops inside the shafts. This is the original Civil War-era design that was re-released by Frye in the late 60s, and is still in production today. This is what Frye...
Frye boots need no introduction, particularly this design, the original, legendary 14L 14" tall campus boots. Bulletproof Goodyear-welt construction, leather soles, rubber heels. Signature, slightly squared-off snoot toe and 2" heels. High-quality leather inside and out, all the way up, with two inner pull-loops inside the shafts. This is the original Civil War-era design that was re-released by Frye in the late 60s, and is still in production today. This is what Frye...
SOLD, thanks!
SOLD, thanks!
Stafford Prep Quilted 5-Button Vest, Size Large (would work for a Medium as well, please see measurements) New with tags. Obviously unused. Rich navy blue color. Diamond-quilted front. Four pockets, five buttons. Adjustable belt in the back. Cotton front. Back is a lighter-weighty silky fabric. The perfect extra layer under more casual/country jackets or coats. Unusual and useful piece for sure. I don't believe I've ever seen one in person in this color, certainly not...