or Connect

Posts by DJ Jazzy Jeff

Idk, if you're trying to get muscle tone/endurance and stamina, I would just recommend doing body weight or light weight/high rep workouts. I like the recommendation of doing body weight squats. I don't think your body composition should change much, you'll just get firmer. I think running also helps believe it or not with the constant pushing off and hitting the ground. That could just be psychological for me though. edit: And I honestly bulked up a bit after getting...
I started using cetaphil but did indeed start drying out my skin, so I only use water for daily face washing.   I find that alba botanical sea algae enzyme scrub worked really well for my beard dandruff. I would use it after every trim.   http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=alba+sea+algae+enzyme+scrub&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=5773116081344144310&sa=X&ei=B3b1TsG8B4PXiAKxyNDMDg&ved=0CEUQ8wIwAA   damn that is a long link.
Also, I don't think the book is all that necessary. I'd say save that money and put it towards protein mix for post-workout refuels. But hopefully the ebook was cheaper than advertised on the site. Just stay active. You'll find that it gets fun. At least it did for me!
It's true. Simply focusing on abdominal workouts alone will not yield a six pack. The truth is, your abs are already there--they're probably just covered up by a thin sheath of fat. When you work out a muscle, it gets bigger. So, if your abs are covered up, but they're getting bigger, it will essentially make your gut look larger. Who knew?   What you want to do is build upper and lower body strength. The more muscle you have, the faster your basal metabolism (resting...
I quite like the natural indigo skinny guy N+F jeans I have, but the cut of the slim guys aren't slim at all. Just a warning.