or Connect

Posts by jm51692

For sale size 7 M Dark Brown leather sole Cole Haan wingtip.  I love these shoes, they look great with every pair of pants, but I recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit.  They have been stretched slightly in the toe box by a cobbler.  I have taken really well care of those, using shoe trees after every wear, and polishing when needed.  If you're looking for a great, comfortable, stylish, inexpensive pair of wingtips these are your shoes.  Please message me if...
Size 7 1/2 D Ferragamo Penny Loafer.  I've worn this pair of shoes only once previously and haven't had the chance to fully break them in.  I am selling these as I recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit comfortably.  There are no scuffs and the soles are practically brand new.  Please message me for any questions or payment options.     Since I am new to the forum, if you have any questions about the quality or authenticity of this pair of shoes please...
  For Sales: Size 7 1/2D Allen Edmonds 5845 Dark Brown Burnished Calf Park Avenue cap-toe lace up.  I have only worn this pair of shoes twice but recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit correctly.  The soles have barely been touched, there are no blemishes, and I didn't even get a chance to wear them in.  This is a great pair of shoes and a classic staple.  Message me for any questions or to discuss payment options.  Price does include domestic US shipping...
  For Sale: Sid Mashburn Size 7D Double Monk Strap Shoes.  I have only worn 4 times, they have been slightly stretched in the toe box, and each shoe has heel and toe taps to protect the soles.  I love these shoes, they look great with every pair of pants, but I recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit.  This is a great deal as they retail for $595 from Sid.  The guy's at Sid Mashburn suggest you size down a 1/2 a size (so these are the right size for someone...
For Sales: Size 7 1/2D Allen Edmonds 5845 Dark Brown Burnished Calf Park Avenue cap-toe lace up.  I have only worn this pair of shoes twice but recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit correctly.  The soles have barely been touched, there are no blemishes, and I didn't even get a chance to wear them in.  This is a great pair of shoes and a classic staple.  Message me for any questions or to discuss payment options.  Price does include domestic US shipping only....
For Sale: Sid Mashburn Size 7D Double Monk Strap Shoes.  I have only worn 4 times, they have been slightly stretched in the toe box, and each shoe has heel and toe taps to protect the soles.  I love these shoes, they look great with every pair of pants, but I recently had foot surgery and they no longer fit.  This is a great deal as they retail for $595 from Sid.  The guy's at Sid Mashburn suggest you size down a 1/2 a size (so these are the right size for someone who...