or Connect

Posts by gcraya

I like this idea. I found a tie at my church's lost and found, that was black with saltwater tropical fish on it. I took it apart and used it to make a pocket square. It looks awesome like that, but as a tie 
I would steer you towards a solid navy suit. I get a lot of kids your age coming into my shop. We suggest getting a solid navy or charcoal suit for their first. They are much more versatile and if you wear a solid a couple times a week people aren't going to remember it, like they would a pinstripe or window-pane. Like tillyato mentioned. Also, the navy coat would be great with out the pants as a blazer, paired with a nice pair of jeans would be great for going out at...
I have several Rock & Republic Jeans. They are all 32" waist. They are $40 each, but if you buy more than one, I'll knock $10 off each pant. Send me a PM for info.   1. Henley - Helium Blue, Distressed, Bootcut, Low rise, button-fly, Blue-tan stitching Waist: 32" Outseam: 38.5" Inseam: 29" Knee: 8.75" Bottom Opening: 9.5" Pictures: http://campl.us/eeIP0CAchr2   2.Henley- Kerosene Darker blue, Distressed, Low rise, Bootcut, Button-fly, Yellow-gold...
These are dark,navy jeans from Ermenegildo Zegna. They are very dark, almost black. Made in Italy, of course. They look brand-new, but they don't have the tags. I got these from a colleague, who cleans out people's closets. They don't fit me. They are really great looking jeans. Waist: 32" Outseam: 41" Inseam: 31" Knee: 8.75" Bottom Opening" 8.25"