or Connect

Posts by Dark Passenger

Hi guys, i'm looking for some cool pictures for living and dining room. Because I already got an abstract painting I thought of something difference. Now  I have the idea of the "The Misters" reservoir dogs movie poster in a artful way but can't deside which one. Maybe you can help me with it. Other ideas are also very welcome! The first one is in 3 pieces, black&white and kind of...
Hi guys,   i'm looking for some cool pictures for living and dining room. Because I already got an abstract painting I thought of something difference. Now  I have the idea of the "The Misters" reservoir dogs movie poster in a artful way but can't deside which one. Maybe you can help me with it. Other ideas are also very welcome!   The first one is in 3 pieces, black&white and kind of...
Hi guys,   i'm looking for some cool pictures for living and dining room. Because I already got an abstract painting I thought of something difference. Now  I have the idea of the "The Misters" reservoir dogs movie poster in a artful way but can't deside which one. Maybe you can help me with it. Other ideas are also very welcome!   The first one is in 3 pieces, black&white and kind of...
Hi there,   i've got a new pair of H by Hudson tan leather shoes which are very nice shoes by the way. However by the time ordering them over the internet i thought they would be much more bright than they actually are.  By now I know they all have this dark look (more or less because each pair is kind of unique) and the bright one was probably an overexposed picture.   This is what I thought I would get:     And that's the real color. My...
Hi there,   i've got a new pair of H by Hudson tan leather shoes which are very nice shoes by the way. However by the time ordering them over the internet i thought they would be much more bright than they actually are.  By now I know they all have this dark look (more or less because each pair is kind of unique) and the bright one was probably an overexposed picture.   This is what I thought I would get:     And that's the real color. My pair is even...