or Connect

Posts by thenewjs

Didn't know my posts were being graded. On the other hand, whats the deal the Tech Fleece Shorts and shirts? Can they be found anywhere. Pops copped some while in NY and didn't bother to tell me. #asshole If you're in Houston, Lukes Locker (West Gray) has Flyknit trainers for 49.99. 
This is why I dont even sweat these am releses. Makes no damn sense for me to be 33 and tired at work cause some shoes. I may not a have them shoes but I do have my degree, good job, and the rest of my life set.  #getsoffmyhighhorse
From what I read only size 15+ will be getting restocked. I think there were 3 pairs the would get a FSR.
I personally don't deal with people asking for a receipt. A receipt does not prove the shoes are real. All that means is someone bought a legit pair. Seller can easily pawn a fake pair as real using the receipt as proof. I only deal with folks that know to look for, they are a easier sell. I had one cat ask for the receipt and then suspect authenticity on a pair of my 4yr old ds space jams because they were yellowed. I had to explain to the kid why they were real....
I figured that. They can keep them with that attitude. I'm a grown ass man. Dude didn't even bring them out to me. Sent me straight to the register. I couldn't inspect them or nothing.
Infrareds are sitting, surprised to see that. Dude said I couldnt try them on since they just came out today. I'm I missing something.
 This.  I'm getting too much attention from kids. At 33 it a little embarrassing when I'm with people my age (especially women) and I have some kid walk up to me to compliment me on my shoes. I was wearing a pair of Dave Whites in Subway yesterday and I was with a female, all the workers came from around the counter to check them out. My time is money and when the news reports kids lines up for hours buy Jordans, its hard for me to get my point across while wearing a...
  I WOULDNT PAY MORE THAN RETAIL THEM. I'VE BEEN WEARING MINE RELIGIOUSLY. I RECOMMEND WASHING INSIDE OUT AND AIR DRYING. THEY HAVE LASTED LONGER THAN SOME ON MY PRICER DENIM. 
*****PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME I HAVE TRIED TO ANSWER ALL COMMON QUESTIONS I GET******   I have 1 pair of the the following shoes:   Maree Balenciaga Arenas size 45/us12 $400    They retail for $595   Never been worn.   PLEASE NOTE THAT MY LISTINGS ARE USUALLY LISTED IN OTHER AREAS ( I.E. CRAIGSLIST AND OTHER FORUMS). I WILL DELTE AS SOON AS ITEMS SELLS. SO IF ITS LISTED ITS STILL AVAILABLE.    Please don't waste my time with asking if I still have them...
*****PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME I HAVE TRIED TO ANSWER ALL COMMON QUESTIONS I GET******   I have 1 pair of the the following shoes:   Pavot (red) Balenciagas Arenas Size 45/us12 $400    They retail for $595   PLEASE NOTE THAT MY LISTINGS ARE USUALLY LISTED IN OTHER AREAS ( I.E. CRAIGSLIST AND OTHER FORUMS). I WILL DELTE AS SOON AS ITEMS SELLS. SO IF ITS LISTED ITS STILL AVAILABLE.    Please don't waste my time with asking if I still have them or if I can...