or Connect

Posts by thenewjs

I was in 10th grade that year. 
 Washing machine is clutch. Put it in a pillowcase or a bra bag. One of the main reasons I love flyknits. Just dont put them in the dryer unless you have a shelf. 
Yes, sales end in name only. Like someone else has mentioned, you can buy items as long as they dont sell during the sale. I like to put things in my cart, let them sit and wait for a code or price drop.
I doubt those Kobes will do well here in Houston. They have all sat, unless they do a limited run. 
Holy Shit, 83 Pegasus is on ID. 
 Pretty common practice especially with high-end retailers. Do it once and you should be good with future purchases. Balenciaga Vegas was the last retailer to ask me to do this but it was some years back.
I like these. Love that FK Trainer sole. 
These gotta be for females.
Since the military has left me disabled, I find I can't wear my Jordans for too long until I need to lay down.   These flyknits/lunargrands are a God send. Very low impact on my knees. They have become my go to shoe.   Found the "Sprite" looking one at my Lukes Locker for $50 and the MC's for $120.    Unlike my Jordans where I may get a second look from a kid, I get seconds looks from kids to adults in my Trainers and Racers. Wore the MC's to meet with Houston's...
 Really that things are hideous and the price tag.