or Connect

Posts by atlrus

Kiton and the like are mostly for people who think they can buy class or people who don't spend any time dwelling on their attire. The same way they buy cars, for example: "I need a car" -> "must convey status" -> "S class Benz".
eBay seller "frieschskys" is top notch. I have bought from them before (not associated) - brand new quality suits in your price range. So far they are the only "full-time" suit seller I would frequent.   It's totally worth to lurk eBay, look for decent deals and even negotiate with the sellers. I scored an almost brand new Canali "Canali" for $200 after negotiating with the seller; one of the best suit fabrics I've touched, even though it was "only" 120s. The suit...
I myself am a conservative dresser so navy suits with black shoes only, always!   There are people who pull off brown shoes with navy suit, but there are also people who pull off sneakers with suits. You need to know how you want to present yourself on an interview. If you want to come across as a serious individual - wear black shoes with the navy suit. If you want to come across as someone who is not afraid to break the mold - wear light brown.   To me people...
I think the shoulder dimples in this case are because of the cut of the suit, not the size of the shoulder width. This type of cut is not good for you, because it always makes your sleeves be at a wider angle to your suit's shoulders and it will always create those upper-sleeve dimples. I call this a "bodybuilder suit" because you have to have really broad shoulders to pull it off.   I would definitely look for a different cut, since the jacket is too small AND too...
Also, the chances are that the Made in Switzerland items are actually made by Italians :)
blue-ker is not the German pronunciation to begin with, if it was German it would sound like "blue-her".   Sorry to say, but your 3 years of German were completely wasted...
LOL, this is such a big FAIL, it's not even funny...   1. Bulgaria has long had a well-known textile/garment manufacturing sector, probably because of its relations with the West during the Cold War. I would personally buy a garment made in Bulgaria over one made in Sweden any day of the week. 2. Made in China a beacon of authenticity?!? The most counterfeit products are made in China, duh! 3. Blacks/Whites/Mexican?!? What does the race have anything to do with it? Made...
Have your shirts tailored a bit longer (or buy them from the tall section of the big&tall store) and get trousers with narrower crouch depth.
I am surprised (NOT) by the number of "men" on this forum :)   You wear undershirt with white dress shirts so you don't look like you are smuggling a bear underneath! It used to be the "wife-beater" (sleeveless undershirt, for our foreign friends) and only recently most men started wearing t-shirts, instead. The wife-beater doesn't help in the sweat department, rather just covers the front of your upper torso, which is the part that would be visible with the jacket...
Let me see, do I think that the future King of England knows enough about standards of dressing to wear black shoes with navy suits, or do I follow the advice of some guy on some forum...hmmmm...Yeah, I'd have to go with Prince William on this one.   And again - once you have decided you would not follow basic standards - you are free to wear whatever you like, even black socks with sandals. To use those GQ pictures again to illustrate my point:   1. A man who knows the...