or Connect

Posts by Close Hoarse

Fashion Shoe Trees Fits Shoe Sizes: 8 thru 9D Unique, Brown Lever, Semi-Lasted, New-in-Box - Regular Price: $210     THREE (3)PAIRS    All Natural Shoe Trees   ONE YEAR GUARANTEE - HIGHEST QUALITY Remember: A quality shoe requires a quality shoe tree, to preserve and protect it.   * Unique, Pop-up Lever for easy in and out * Contoured Heels to maintain shape * Keeps those ugly wrinkles...
   Fashion Shoe Trees Fits Shoe Sizes: 8 thru 9D Unique, Brown Lever, Semi-Lasted, New-in-Box - Regular Price: $210     THREE (3)PAIRS    All Natural Shoe Trees   ONE YEAR GUARANTEE - HIGHEST QUALITY Remember: A quality shoe requires a quality shoe tree, to preserve and protect it.   * Unique, Pop-up Lever for easy in and out * Contoured Heels to maintain shape * Keeps those ugly wrinkles...
Spring is just around the corner. Now is the time to pick up a pair of these beauties before the prices go back up. Brooks Brothers/Allen Edmonds Macneil Black Leather & Plaid Wool Brogues - Spectators   New-in-Box - FREE: Too Cool Matching Socks - FREE Shoe Trees   Comes with: A New Pair of Deluxe, Epic Style Cedar Shoe Trees, the necessary accessory that lengthens your shoe's life, while it preserves their looks. ALSO, A pair of "matching" argyle plaid socks,...
Sorry. I stand corrected. I get lists of various RL/AE shoes all the time, and there's never been any Singletons in widths other than D, so I took it that there were no other widths.  For instance, the AE Gatsby comes only in a D width.Mea culpa,CH
 The Singleton does come only in the "D" width.CH
Designer Cedar Shoe Trees, CASE of 20, Brass Ball Heel, Epic European Style, REG: $39 Ea. SAVE 50%   SIZES: US 8/9.5   Medium Width             US 10/11  Medium Width              US 12/13  Medium Width            ONE YEAR GUARANTEE - HIGHEST QUALITY   MESSAGE ME FOR OTHER QUANTITES   Remember: A quality shoe always requires a quality shoe tree, to preserve and protect it.   Check out this fabulous list of features: * Double-Barreled Brass Tubes for...
Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish Brand New in Box Hard-to-Find & Discontinued Colors   Only 1 tube remaining.   Thank you for looking. NOTE: I ship to confirmed addresses via FED EX or USPS. FREE SHIPPING CONUS
Genuine SAPHIR: Creme Surfine,   50 ml - 1.7 fl oz. 01 BLACK    ONLY 1 Jar Remaining   New in Unopened Jar Very Limited Quantities ( 1 or 2 of each )   NOTE: I ship to confirmed addresses via FED EX or USPS. FREE Shipping CONUS Please note that unless the item has been misrepresented the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges should they choose to return it. Thank you for your business.
I've said before that I am a big fan of Herring Shoes. I'd be curious to know how the other swing dancers reacted to the Henleys. Got to be miles ahead of what most are wearing. CH