or Connect

Posts by LiS

Quote: When I've contacted them in the past they've responded in a timely fashion(within a few days).  I believe that their New Year is a little different than ours.  Maybe they are busy with their New Year or preparing for festivities. Chinese New Year this year will be on Jan 22. I guess they will be closed up til 26th (22nd is Thursday). Ricky is very responsive, and he remembers his clients. His shirts are subjected to different opinions, but...
Hi, does anybody here familiar with this Nervesa suit label? They look nice, but I want to see what others think.
Quote: Where's the best place to get deals on NWT T&A dress shirts? Thanks, Logan. You can call them directly if you know your size. I'd advise call the London shop as it's cheaper and you don't have to pay VAT (unless you already live in UK).
And they spelled Borrelli wrong ..... And Ralph Lauren is a shirt maker? I will be very impress if he actually does anything... And Turnbull has a minimum of 6 shirts....
Quote: What do you guys think of some of the Versace "Baroque" ties? Link to ties on eBay To over the top. NP They look from many years ago.
Quote: The thing is that I have one that is so old, I think it was from an estate sale or something. The cedar scent is almost nonexistent even after some sanding. Than maybe it is not cedar?
I don't think it is entirely relevvant, but I think Louis Vuitton started out as a trunk maker company. Now I see the LV logo everywhere, and it is getting crazy. The original LV the trunk maker no longer exists, and I don't think any woman or man actually knows LV making beautiful trunks once.
While one is sensitive to 30 pair of shoes, others maybe to 7 pairs. I don't think a person can equates collector with gluttony, especially a person who collect items with a specific theme/purpose/direction. A gluttony person eats everything. We certainly above money matter in this forum talking about small points in sartoria art --- unless there is a tint of jealousy in you --- for example, Matador, you say the same thing to stamp collectors? Antique collectors? Art...
7-fold tells you only the construction method, but it does not tell you much, like quality of silk, lining thickness, etc., and it's very hard to tell for a maker we don't know well, for example, if it is a Turnbull & Asser, we will know immediately that the tie is of a heavier silk and the colours will come out brightly appear. Also, judging from the small (..) pictures, maybe it is around 3.5" to 3.75"? I wish sellers could tell us more about what they are selling~.......
Those shoes, i must admit, are not for formal occasion, however, they don't look as bad as what some thinks, in my opinions, and come on, not all John Lobb shoes are good looking in my eyes either, but numerous not so good looking models have survived through the years, so they must have looked good on some but not all. (For example I am not a great fan for wholecuts, maybe because I am short and I have try wore wholecuts but it looks ugly on me.) I think if you think...