or Connect

Posts by kwv07

Sid Mashburn Two-Eyelet Gibson Brown   10.5   99 Last   $595 retail 
Sid Mashburn Cap-Toe Balmoral   Black 10.5   99 Last   http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/footwear/black-sid-mashburn-cap-toe-balmoral.html
Alden Tassel Loafer Model #666   Mocha Kid Suede   11C Aberdeen last   Retail for $530   In great, used condition! 
Alden Flex Welt Unlined Penny 6243F Snuff Suede 10.5C Retail for $530     I have owned these for a year and worn them off and on. They have always been kept with cedar shoe trees. 
Lucchese Classics L1601   Chocolate Mad Dog Goat   10.5C   6 Toe 4 Heel   Retail for $800.    Used but great condition. Not worn often. 
Alden Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer   Size 11C Model #563 Aberdeen Last   Gently worn; great condition and soles.    Retail for $672
@ccallis    Of the three broadcloth offerings (Miles, Stanton and TM), which is the most opaque? It appears that it would be the TM?   Thanks! 
Thanks, @ccallis. Do you recommend the twill even with the pleated front shirt?    Also, I assume the new collars (President Spread II, etc.) have the stiffer collar band, too? Any other collar updates coming?
Awesome! Thanks!    Any recommendations on the numerous Broadcloth offerings? 
Does anyone have a good fabric recommendation for a pleated front tuxedo shirt? I need to have one made for a wedding. I am thinking either Broadcloth or Royal Oxford? What is the right move?    @ccallis