or Connect

Posts by FranSuitman

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay!
+1The last striped shirt sublime.
Good episode "The Coat Hanger"  nothing sexier than a coat-hanger abortion to make women want to buy lingerie.  Love this crazy show!
IIf I were you I would keep the sweater and return the shirt. I have the same problem than you, I use a lot navy, grey, brown. Sometimes I prefer to add some color for a change. The sweater is more versatile and easier to match than that shirt, but that's up to you!
Much better. The collar fits you perfectly now and the tie knot is very well knotted. I would change the shirt color with that jacket and tie, white or lighter color to avoid the gloomy effect. I do agree.
I started practicing Karate 2 months ago to feel MANLY, but then, there are a few black-belted ladies in my class who kicked my ass... and my face too. My poor self-esteem..
Then I clearly see a bad use of the word "Engineer". I agree that most of the Computer/Software engineers end up being "Computer programmers" which is very frustrating, but it's unlikely that someone with only a high school diploma is qualified for the title of "Engineer".Anyway, in my case, I'm finishing a five-years degree of Computer Engineering. I have knowledge in Maths, Physics, a bit of electronic, hardware, programing and also Software Engineering. So, will my...
Yey!! Fan of your looks.
The jacket looks ok, but the shirt collar seems to not be fitting very well, so the tie knot is standing low. Also a higher collar shirt would look great you.
A week is too much time. I just realised that if I reply through my mobile phone it doesn't need approvation.