or Connect

Posts by sdedalus

please someone kop i really shouldn't be buying anymore shoes   http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUGUSTA-CORDOVAN-DERBY-10-44-45-POELL-CARPE-MAURIZIO-AMADEI-MA-LUC-/130659711837?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1e6becfb5d#ht_500wt_1287
        don't know how to resize in image properties without it being blurry even though the pictures uploaded are way bigger than what i resize them too...whatevs. click for bigger.
i think you meant this.      
i saw those while at work yesterday, was going to post them here as well. the seller having no feedback and the all caps description kind of makes me hesitant though. plus they might be half a size too small for me.
absolutely beautiful short adaptation of dostoevsky's "The Dream of a Ridiculous Man" by Alexander Petrov       i've never been too informed about art styles/animations, what is this style called? i really love it.
i never wished for my feet to be smaller until i started to fashunz.
...i actually hadn't thought of it. chapstick?     or maybe all the slips of paper the girls will no doubt write their numbers on after seeing my shoes 
      raf simons, thanks to sipang 
a fusion of my (strange?) love for webcomics and literature.   Ulysses "Seen"         been reading this off and on for about two years now. each illustration, or comic, can be clicked on and it takes you to a blog posting explaining the scene in relation to the novel and other little details.
these are wings+horns, yes? what are your thoughts on them?