or Connect

Posts by guata10

Alden's have SOLD!
Dropped pricing on all items by $5!
Bump! Alden's reduced to $280 shipped OBO
Same rules as my other post.... All of these are items that I've either rarely worn, or that I purchased on impulse and have never worn!  All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail (tracking number will be provided) Payment via paypal to guata1983@yahoo.com - when paying, please indicate which item you are paying for - first come, first serve! Happy to discuss additional discounting if more than one item is purchased. Happy shopping!  Dress Pants BR Grey...
Gents -  These are all items that I've either rarely worn, or that I purchased on impulse and have never worn!  All prices include shipping via USPS Priority Mail (tracking number will be provided) Payment via paypal to guata1983@yahoo.com - when paying, please indicate which item you are paying for - first come, first serve! Happy to discuss additional discounting if more than one item is purchased. Happy shopping!  Shirts: *unless otherwise stated, all shirts have...
Pinch and Penny loafers are SOLD! Alden's still available, and I've lowered the price to $300 shipped (shoe trees not included)
Bump and price drop!  Unlike before, prices do not include shoe trees.  1. Alden for Jcrew Suede Longwing Bluchers 9D - $320 2. Rancourt & Co. Natural Chromexcel Pinch Penny Loafer 10 - $125 3. Allen Edmonds Westchester Penny Loafer 10D - $90
Gents -  I've posted these separately on SF, but since I'm going to be posting lots of stuff (suits, shirts, jeans, ties, watches, etc.) in the coming weeks, I figured I would consolidate all of the shoes in to one thread. I'm trying to avoid listing any of these items on Ebay, so if you see something you like, make me a REASONABLE offer and i'll happily consider it. All shoes are firsts! And, all shoes include original shoe box, shoe bags, and shipping within CONUS....
Prices are negotiable but please be reasonable! All prices include shipping, shoe trees, shoe bags, and shoe box unless otherwise noted.   AE Fifth Street Boot 9.5D - $200 http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/guata10/download%2014.png http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee475/guata10/download%2015.png     AE Westchester Penny Loafer -...
Description: Alden for J.Crew Snuff Suede Longwing Bluchers Size: 9D Reason: Love these but they're a little too small.  Worn less than 10 times.  Condition: 9 out of 10 - gently cared for - regular use of shoe trees. Price: Asking $370 - includes shipping, Alden box, shoe trees, and shoe bags.