or Connect

Posts by guata10

Description: Alden for J.Crew Snuff Suede Longwing Bluchers Size: 9D Reason: Love these but they're a little too small.  Worn less than 10 times.  Condition: 9 out of 10 - gently cared for - regular use of shoe trees. Price: Asking $370 - includes shipping, Alden box, shoe trees, and shoe bags.
Description: AE Brown Weybridge 10D Size: 10D Reason: These were the first AE's I ever bought and sadly, as I bought more dress shoes, these made their way to the back of the closet.  Condition: 7 out of 10 - gently cared for - regular use of shoe trees and Saphir Renovateur conditioner. Really nice patina on these.  Price: Asking $70 - includes shipping, AE box, shoe trees, and shoe bags.  
Description: AE Brown Westchester Penny Loafer Size: 10D Reason: I have wide feet, and these fit a little too tight for my liking. Condition: 8.5 out of 10 - gently cared for - regular use of shoe trees and Saphir Renovateur conditioner. Price: Asking $115 - includes shipping, AE box, shoe trees, and shoe bags.   
Clearing out my closet and these just aren't getting the use they deserve...   Description: Rancourt & Co Natural Chromexcel Beefroll Penny Loafer Size: 10 Reason: Unfortunately these are a 1/2 size too big.  Condition: 7 out of 10 - gently cared for - regular use of shoe trees and Lexol conditioner. Price: Asking $170 (Retail is $240) - includes shipping, shoe box, shoe trees, and shoe bags. 
Clearing out my closet and these just aren't getting the use they deserve... Description: AE Dark Brown Fifth Street Boot Size: 9.5D Reason: I have a pair of dark brown daltons that I tend to wear instead of these Condition: 8 out of 10 - gently cared for - regular use of shoe trees and Saphir Renovateur conditioner. Price: Asking $215 - includes shipping, AE box, and shoe bags. 
Clearing out my closet and these just aren't getting the use they deserve... Description: AE Walnut Fifth Avenue  Size: 9.5E Reason: I prefer to wear my Strands, so these just haven't been a part of my rotation.  Condition: 8 out of 10 - cared for with regular use of shoe trees and Saphir Renovateur conditioner. Price: Asking $130 - includes shipping, AE box, and shoe bags. 
Clearing out my closet and these just aren't getting the use they deserve....   Description: AE Black Park Avenue  Size: 9.5E Reason: I recently purchased a pair of Meermin's that will take the place of these in my rotation  Condition: 8 out of 10 - cared for with regular use of shoe trees and Saphir Renovateur conditioner. Price: Asking $110 - includes shipping, AE box, and shoe bags. 
measurements?
DROP
Selling a Ben Sherman Navy Plaid Sportcoat that i've only worn twice. Pictures do not do justice to the color combination. Message me and i'll be happy to send you additional pics.      100% wool, Double Vent Shoulders, seam to seam: 18" Chest, pit to pit : 20" Jacket Length, from BOC: 30" Sleeve Length, shoulder seam to cuff: 25" Price is $125 > $80shipped CONUS. Paypal Only!