or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Since Samuel's way too young to buy me a Christmas present, I get to buy for him. For me. Works out well. E-thrift for $30 plus shipping -- not that great, but new reissues.  
 There's a guy on here and Ask Andy who sells a bunch of stuff he picks up from there (I think). I guess he has the store on lockdown. 
Even when those two Marshalls stores get good stuff, at those prices, I'm mostly buying for personal use. Of course, there are the phantom "mistag" cases, but I don't think that's happened (at least to someone on here) for quite a while.
ummmm .... what? That's the best part.
Early Christmas present from my brother:     I'm playing catchup.
re: Christmas pants. I bit the bullet and moseyed on over to BB for their 40 percent off tailored sale:   http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Fitzgerald-Fit-Tartan-Trousers/MJ00191,default,pd.html?dwvar_MJ00191_Color=NAVY&contentpos=3&cgid=men
Anyone have blackwatch/holiday plaid trousers in a 32-30 to trade (or sell, I guess)?
  Some good filler for the expanding collection, two more Christmas albums (Raffi Christmas still reigns supreme, though) and a pretty rare Bobby Hutcherson album.   I've been out of commission while in Idaho for Thanksgiving. Anyone get their secret santa stuff yet?
Jesus christ you're ugly.
Size 12? Want to trade?  Hit me up.   [[SPOILER]]