or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

BIN prices were set way too high on these amazing 39 R Saint Andrews pieces, so I've gone the auction route. Somebody steal them from me.   Sportcoat:     Suits:       http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686
Last-minute tips for Berlin?   I remember someone saying the thrifting was terrible.
39 R Saint Andrews wardrobe has a little more than a day left on ebay. I'll honor the prices here on Styleforum if you want to make me an offer.   The other Savile Row stuff is getting a bit of interest, but this could be the chance to get some top-quality Row tailoring for laughably cheap.           http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
Who needs a semi-tasteful pimp suit, Savile Row style?   Tagged 42.      
I guess there's no time like the present. Our offer was accepted today, and I'm meeting the inspector tomorrow morning!       Now I just need to unload my massive inventory.
$450-$700. Most went for around $550 or $600, which is what we paid. The guy has a ton more.
Gianni Versace Couture by Zegna, 46.   This is, I assume, a sportcoat and not an orphan.   Sorry for the terrible pics. My wife has the good camera at work.     Yes, that's a four-button closure.             [[SPOILER]]     EDIT: Hey! 330ck has the brown version of this on ebay.
No love for my Polo Tweed?       Auction brag!   The guy selling the jukeboxes was a little peeved because he said he can sell them for $1800 and most of the ones sold at auction went for half that. He has a ton more that he'll auction closer to Christmas time to try to drive up the bids.   We're in the process of tracking down its former home via the serial number. Hopefully, it's this one:...
Tweed, huh? I hope I'm set.   BRAG:           Fits pretty well for $6. I don't have that much of a gut, though, and it fits better in person.       Deets:   JACKPOT  
  Pure Cashmere Saint Andrews 2-button gray pinstripe suit. 39 40 R. Made in Italy     Summer Silk blend Saint Andrews blazer sportcoat 39 R S. Italy. RL Purple Label       Savile Row Henry Poole blue houndstooth sportcoat blazer. 41 L Made in England     Amazing Saint Andrews tan 2-btn POW suit. 39 40 R. Hand tailored in Italy     Savile Row Burstow & Logsdail double breasted suit 44 46 R. Charcoal pinstripe...