or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Thanks for the info. All the pieces are extremely well made, but I've now come to the conclusion that on the blazer, the 40 refers to the size, not the date. I think it's some sort of military something or other. Who knows?   Any guesses a more specific vintage for the tweed?
Should I have reservations about shipping to Poland?
Wait. So you bought something from Spoo to resell?
  The Brioni, RLPL and Kiton stuff will never get below $650 (unless there's something lower than yellow-tag pricing that I don't know about; maybe they continue to reduce these things until they sell), which wouldn't be too out of the question if the stuff ever fit. I did almost pick up a nice BB Golden Fleece that was rebranded as "Full Canvas" for Marshalls sale purposes for $250, but couldn't pull the trigger.   The only discount store stuff I've every actually...
Anyone have any info on these?    
NWT Barbera pure cashmere knit  
STEP OFF     How can you tell if buttons are horn or plastic?
Since these are still out of flipping range, and they are not my size, behold the glory of Marshalls. Both were on final markdown for $657.            
Pretty sweet 46 Long Harris Tweed with elbow patches. No maker tag. Is this anything?           Sweeeet Vintage Palm Beach Bataya Weave blazer. 39 R.     [[SPOILER]]     40 R. I know someone wants to trade for this piece of awesomeness. Hit me up.       [[SPOILER]]
These aren't crazy, but they're interesting and old.     The union tag puts this Harris Tweed between 1949 and 1962.         Same date range for this:             And I still have no ideas about this one other, but it seems old         [[SPOILER]]