or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Pure Cashmere Saint Andrews 2-button gray pinstripe suit. 39 40 R. Made in Italy     Summer Silk blend Saint Andrews blazer sportcoat 39 R S. Italy. RL Purple Label       Savile Row Henry Poole blue houndstooth sportcoat blazer. 41 L Made in England     Amazing Saint Andrews tan 2-btn POW suit. 39 40 R. Hand tailored in Italy     Savile Row Burstow & Logsdail double breasted suit 44 46 R. Charcoal pinstripe...
I didn't notice this was a reproduction until I got home. But still, a well spent $17, I think. (Unless I'm wrong.)          
    FYI:           is holding an online (and live) auction for   Fully stocked and ready to rock. "Raisins in my Toast" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_LnuPFnJXY) and other WH hits included.       No minimum! Hundreds to choose from!...
If anyone wants to trade for the 39 R S Saint Andrews suits/sportcoat in my signature, let me know.    I'm looking for things in a 39 S (the shoulders on the blazer are just a tad bit wide for me, and it could be a hair shorter).
      This guy felt a little nicer than the others. I guess I forgot to check the tag completely because it's 100% Cashmere   It's not the wooly cashmere, either. I seriously could have worn this in Atlanta today ... if my shoulders were a bit broader, and I didn't work from home in t-shirts and jeans.
DROPS   I have a few pieces by Saint Andrews for sale. All are fully canvassed and made in Italy with all the bells and whistles expected from high-quality Italian garments. These were purchased at Guffey's in Atlanta.   Both suits have double pleats, no belt loops and 2-inch cuffs.   SHIPPING is $11.50 CONUS for priority through USPS     1. Tan/brown POW suit, tagged EU 49/Drop 6. 2-button, center vent with working cuffs.   100% Wool.   $250....
I found some guy's wardrobe. All are tagged 39 R, but the sportcoat is a little shorter than that (nearly a short size, but not really). Measurements are probably TTS, if a little big in the chest and shoulders.                       [[SPOILER]]
I'm currently in Burlington, VT, for the jazz festival. No thrifting to speak of, but I'd be happy relocating here from Atlanta.   Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places ...

To clean my leather, is how she justified it.   I got her a sweet leather-bound, collector's edition of Emily Post's Etiquette, something she's been wanting, kind of.