or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Aldens in my size that will spruce up beautifully? $4.50.      
Wondering if this winter-weight military double breasted coat I saw today is anything. Anyone know anything based on the tags?     It was heavy and awesome, if that matters.         The full number is 63155
  My wife is on her way back from Chicago (way too long of a drive for a Pearl Jam concert, IMO) and she stopped by the popup sale to see if there was anything worth getting. I think all the amazing shoe finds are gone, but she did pick me up some things at 90 percent off, so we'll see what she brings home.
My Saint Andrews honey hole continues to deliver. This time it's a 42 R sportcoat sold by Sulka.   Available.    
More pics. Anyone?           The inside part that I can read: Last 44/ B Shoe No. 9
Just LPs today:   Blood on the Tracks CSNY, Deja Vu Cheap Thrills a barely used copy of Erroll Garner, Concert by the Sea   I noticed when I let that the cashier only charged me for three, so they were about 62 cents each.
Seven hours left on the three Saint Andrews pieces I've put on ebay.   NO BIDS. All still at $69.99 for the suits, $49.99 for the sportcoat.      Silk blend sportcoat, 39 R (S).     Tan summer wool suit, 39 R.       Pure Cashmere charcoal suit, 39 R.     http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
I knew it was going to sell for a low bid, just as I know the suits I have up right now will sell for a low bid. But since I usually get sportcoats for $6 and suits for $13, I can really complain when a sportcoat sells for $60.   I was just making  a comment about the way of the world.
It's the circle of ebay: wowniceshirt buys a Poole from me for $60, lists it at $250 OBO:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/HENRY-POOLE-Savile-Row-Bespoke-Sky-Blue-Black-Houndstooth-Cashmere-Blazer-42L-/161055187262?pt=US_CSA_MC_Blazers_Sport_Coats&hash=item257fa3213e
  I went out to get a haircut, and all of this happened. Now, it seems it's no longer working.   The moral: No haircuts. Ever.   8.5 D, please, if someone is feeling generous.