or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

I think that needs to go to ebay.   Nice score!
This is for a very specific crowd, but   Excellent Alden foot balance black wingtips 6.5 D/EE.  

I just, hopefully, gave myself a bit of good thrifting karma. I picked up a pretty worn pair of Gucci loafers, and while the inside was a bit less than perfect and there were a few scuffs and dings and the soles were pretty worn, they would still fetch some money on ebay. But I saw a duder with his cart piled high with suits. So, instead of paying for the shoes, I gave them to him. He seemed a bit confused that I would do that. Hopefully this kind gesture (or was it? see...
  What the ....
  I'd think that something that old, at GW prices ($13), would be worth picking up. Someone will want to pay good money for it.
I went out today to look for a secret santa gift. Found nothing. But I did pick this up for $9. I shall see if it fits my wife.   It's legit, correct?           And here are the shoes from the last two days, cleaned up and ready for action.   Alden 6.5 E (I can actually wedge these on) Hanover 10 D shells         One bummer from today. I took the BB University Shop coat into a reweaver, who said nothing could be done. I'll...
At least you aren't a Braves fan ...
Yes ....     YES!     ........       Well, Japan, correct?         Yeah, you should probably do that: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apollo-11-Beta-Cloth-NASA-Mission-Patch-Armstrong-Aldrin-Collins-RARE-/261086316319?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc9f5071f
Only three auctions this week — all shirts, all awesome, all ending Sunday night. CRAZY!     Brioni tuxedo shirt 17.5   Ermenegildo Zenga Su Misura 17     16 44 cm Sea Island Cotton Turnbull & Asser French Cuff