or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Just picked this up on ebay for nothing on a whim; I hope it's something....      
 She said she'll keep the label and the Brioni lining.
My mom's here for Thanksgiving and is going crazy about baby stuff, and I mention we've got three weddings to go to with an infant, so she gets all excited about making a tiny suit for him. To make a long story short, she's taking a moth-riddled HUGE Brioni sportcoat and is going to create some dapper, pint-sized threads. 
I know this is a wrong thread, but I was hoping to get a quick answer. Does anyone recognize this tag?  
Sportcoats:   44 L Corneliani 43 R Hunstman 42 L Corneliani   Suits: Two 44 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece by Martin Greenfield     http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
I'm hoping there's someone on SF who is a master reweaver that wants to barter for clothes or something.
  Just counted 22 moth nibbles. Maybe buying it wasn't such a good idea.
From the thrift thread, my newest project:     1966 Poole  
  Blammo. 1966 Henry Poole.         But .....         There are moth nibbles EVERYWHERE. So even though it's a vintage Poole, and is awesome as hell, I almost left it because of the massive damage.   Then I tried it on.       So .... I'm now in the market for a cheap reweaver in Atlanta. The jacket was $6, but I know this is a project that will cost me mucho bucks. Is it worth it? Possibly. Probably. Definitely.
 That is awesome. I thought bijan only made crazy stuff.