or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Pretty cool "dress casual" Allen Edmonds. 8 D.       Florsheim Imperial v-cleats in shell cordovan. 11 C.  
Hot damn.
  I like your new photo setup
  Damn, man. You've stepped up your game considerably in a short amount of time.   If you're not taking everything directly to ebay, and if anything's in a 38-39 S, let me know.
Can I brag about a Spoo consignment?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Vintage-Gianni-Versace-Mens-Nappa-Leather-Medusa-Head-Jacket-Coat-Blazer-NR-/360518691393?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item53f096aa41
I went out this morning quickly and picked up a Samuelsohn from 2005. 41 R.    
    An instant classic.
    I'm sorry I started all of this. End it. Now.
I was at 46, and I realize that is a lot of money, but just the thought of someone walking into the job you were doing, not doing it as well, and making that much is insane.
  I am not a tech whiz. I was simply saying that this guy is less qualified to run a magazine — you know, not just writing and reporting, which is what you're talking about — than I am. I was also pointing out that it's ridiculous that I can make $24,000 less for the same job simply because I am not 40.   I hope I've been reading your posts and your responses on this board the wrong way. It's easy to give hastily written writing on a message board a condescending tone...