or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

4 Photos $220 NWT Tellason navy corduroy 32 x 34 pants jeans. John Graham Mellor fit. USA       Time left: 1d 23h leftSunday, 9PM $59.99 0 bids   7 Photos Vintage WW 2 1942 Coast Guard Academy Small midshipman pea coat. Custom made: CT       Time left: 1d 23h...
 This totally blew my mind: He lives in my hometown. In small town Idaho.
    This isn't amazing, but it's good, right? I'll hook it up this evening and test it out.
I want this gone by Sunday, so I've set the starting bid quite low, considering MSRP was about $700 north of the BIN price. Buy it for personal use (it's an exceptional jacket), buy it for resale, I don't care.   1 watcher, 3.5 days left. DO IT.         NWT 40 41 R Short Ballantyne navy Summer blazer sportcoat jacket. Cotton. Italy.       Time left: 3d 11h leftSunday,...
  I should have put #sarcasm, I guess. I was going to say something when he first posted (akin to, "Yeah, nice one, duder!"), but I didn't want to break his spirit.
the kitten? huh?
Sid Mash for a guy larger than me:   17.5/34 and XL Chambray     And I couldn't leave these to be destroyed or whatever happens to unwanted Goodwill books. Two yearbooks from Mercer University. Water damage on the top and bottom throughout, and some of the pages are still stuck together, but for $7, they seemed worth  buying.     
Pnutpug is over at Ask Andy all the time. Different name, same salty attitude.
    Gieves and Hawkes Chester Barrie suit (cost shipping from @hbkshin) Zegna tie (thrifted) Ratio shirt (gift) Brown trafalgar belt (thrifted) Brown AE Byrons (thrifted)