or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Picked this up on the cheap, if anyone needs a hunting vest. 1950s, I think.   Smallish medium.      
Merry Thriftmas? My brother is giving me the gift of an MTM Sid Mashburn suit.   So, yeah..
I forgot I had this and am now looking for a quick sale to a 46 L who wants a gray pinstripe golden fleece suit from 2003 made of Super 120s Loro Piana fabric.   p2p is roughly 23 3/4 length is around 34 20" shoulders 25" sleeves   Pants are tagged 41   If that sounds like you, hit me up. I'd like to send this out before I leave for vacation on Wednesday. 
$199 Holiday Blowout items include:   John Varvatos cashmere blend by Lardini. 42 44 L     Caruso Loro Piana cashmere blend, 42 R     http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Are you a 44 L? Do you like awesome sportcoats?   Varvatos mainline, made in Italy. Cashmere blend.   Who makes this again?    
By "Atlanta," they must have meant outside the perimeter.
  Stay off my lawn.
Marshalls is covered in Brioni, Cucinelli, Italian Polo, etc., etc., etc. Most of it isn't on sale, of course, but a 38R Brioni tux for $1,000 instead of $6,500 might be a good buy if I was in the market for one (but I guess money can be made: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-6745-BRIONI-Spartaco-One-Button-Peak-Lapel-Wool-Tuxedo-42-L-Suit-Handmade-/281210129160?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item41796e0b08).   Anyway, these two D&Gs were on markdown. First, a very, very, very small...
38R has always seemed abrasive to me when he posts on here, but that's the danger of electronic communication — I'm sure he's a good guy, and people on here have vouched for him, so I'm just assuming something's getting lost in translation to the Internet. EDIT: But that last post, which I just saw, makes me think otherwise.
 You'll learn that NWOT is total bullshit unless you buy a suit from somewhere that has the tags on it, cut them off for some reason, don't wear it out and then decide to sell it. It's very hard to know if anything you pick up is truly new unless you've been doing this far longer than I have. Ebayers use the expression in order to justify higher prices. Others might disagree with me, but I don't think they will.