or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Today's finds.   From Marshalls. Billy Reid. $10. N/A.       Yeah, Canali suit. Whatever.     But.... 38 Short!     Old Harris Tweed from Sears.   40 S.    
  If you ever want to kick some Blue Note original pressings my way ...
Thanks for the responses. It should fit me pretty well, so I hope a successful SNIPE is in my future.
Sportcoat or orphan? It's a sportcoat because of the patch pockets, right?   BB wash and wear.   And this is probably a 3-2 buttoned as a hard 3, right?  
Genius songwriting. 
  I don't mean to be rude, and forgive me if I'm off base at all, but I'm pretty sure the majority of SF members come to SF exactly to learn about style, and the thrift thread is no different. People are here to learn how to quantify quality in order to enhance their own wardrobes and then to test out their knowledge in the real world. Sure, there are a ton of pure flippers who populate this forum, but they hide in the shadows, taking bits of quality-quantification...
I'm printing out the return label now. I realize I paid too much for the blazer anyway.
I just found this, which could help. I haven't read it yet:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/207990/the-button-stance-thread/0_50
It's from Sierra Trading Post, which I've heard is a crapshoot, so I don't think recent, recent was a given.
Dilemma: I just spent a not-insignificant amount of cash on a bike yesterday thinking that I would, for sure, be returning the Hickey Freeman blazer on its way to me from STP. That would free up $380 and would make the bike expenditure a little more reasonable.   But the blazer arrived, and it's pretty awesome.   Here's a pick in a fresh-out-of-the-box, rumpled-to-hell state.   Thoughts?   It's a half-canvassed "Lindsey" model and seems pretty damn...