or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Sounds fine to me.
Saw this and thought it was cool.     [[SPOILER]]     I had forgotten that everybody who doesn't work at a terrible job has the day off. They all chose to spend it at the trift shoppe. I also ran into ANOTHER flipper at the Goodwill near work; good thing I only have to commute up here for 6 more days!   EDIT: I guess I should have picked it up:...
    Against my better judgement, of course. I probably should have put a BIN on it. Alas ...
Wait, so what is Catside's magic method?
 v cleats make you feel like you can kick the shit out of anyone. But watch out for recently buffed floors.
I took a page from Spoo's playbook when listing that Burberry Trench I found.   "Hey, honey, can you come model that thing I found at the thrift store that I said you could have, but then since you really didn't want it ...."   "OK, I guess."   "Hey, honey? How much do you weigh?"   "....."
Your lady will love you if you win this Burberry Trench. No reserve.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/121018324233?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649     My other auctions include ties (Vineyard Vines, Canali, Zegna, Bullock and Jones), tweed sportcoats and shirts.
Peak lapels!!!   Those power baller suits aren't in a short, are they?
I'll probably pass it up because it was easy enough to find a 9 D pair of unmarked Florsheim shells on ebay. Something better will, no doubt, come along soon.
Is there any way to fix this heel issue?   I didn't think so.   These are unmarked Florsheim shells on ebay, so I'm really tempted. I talked the seller down to $47 shipped from his outrageous asking price of $92 shipped.     I guess it's not so bad.   They'd also need new heels, I think (no V cleats, unfortunately).