or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

not thrift prices ... so like $50? $50 million?
I thought this was cool-ish. I guess.  
The teeny, tiny PRL tweed showed up today. He's looking forward to wearing it in about 2024.  
    Vintage car coat. 40 R
Date check on this BB label:    
Better pics of the 50s (60s?) Kuppenheimer coat and tags. This thing is sooo nice and in nearly deadstock condition (some of the stitching has become detached in the lining around the vent area).          
I just saw an ad that shows USPS is actively going after this DIM weight change by FedEx and UPS and trying to steal people away from the other carriers ... only about three months after the fact, but whatever. Just thought it was interesting that it took this long. Are you guys seeing higher UPS/FedEx prices?     Oh, and here's from today. A first for shirts. If anyone wants to trade Billy Reid Small for Billy Reid XXL (p2p: 23), get at me.    
Just kopped a nice beer fridge at an estate sale that had tons of crazy MTM stuff.     FRENCHY:   They had a set of 8 blue Arne Vodder Ellen Vamo teak dining room chairs for $1800. Perfect condition, including the original upholstery. I sat it one; they're pretty incredible (the back rest is on a swivel).   Way too rich for my blood, but there's an inferior set of 6 on etsy for $2650. Danish Modern LA has them for $4600.      I think today was 25% off day, so...
How many people in this thread have a consignment business? I smell a Times trend piece.