or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Ironic doesn't mean what you think it means.

You're in metro Atlanta? 
  38 R Massimo Dutti slim cut gray pinstripe suit jacket pants. Super 130s. Modern       Corneliani Polo Ralph Lauren 44 L tweed virgin wool blazer sportcoat Italy. TALL         WOW Bespoke 40 R Alan Flusser custom navy flannel chalk stripe suit jacket pants   http://www.ebay.com/itm/121392013561?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   And a bunch of other stuff:...
Google wasn't doing me any good in store. Hopefully, I didn't just throw away $18. Anyone got anything on Monte?     Actually, it looks more like Munte to me now.    
Vintage accessory?  There was that time I found this:     Inside this:  And then wrote a nice email to the Eisenhower Library asking for some information. The response I received was not at all helpful.  Yeah, dude, whatever.
Anyone want this RLPL tie? For $5? Huh?         I bought this on the forum, and I've never worn it. And my wife hates it. And I need to be nice to her and trust in her wisdom. It has a few small pulls that aren't noticeable. But for $5 ...
Oh, Marshalls why must your Brioni sportcoats be soooooo expensive and not in my size?