or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

My mom got me a sewing machine for my birthday. The goal is probably to make my own shirts; anything else would be too ambitious, I think.
  Large Peacoat. $2. BUT I DIDN"T HAVE $2. Ethical quandary: A lady in line behind me paid the $2. I was all ready to pay with a credit card and eat the rest of the $5 minimum, when she whipped out some cold, hard cash. So can I sell it? Should I just swing by the thrift next week, slap down $2 and leave? Do I have to trade it?   Needs a cleaning, but perfect otherwise.
Early birthday present:         Best part:  
Of course! 9 D.
AE Richmond seconds. Unworn.       Here's the only blemish:  
Anyone need a like-new small navy polarquilt lining?
Either of those would look good in a nursery... Lots of dudes with young little guys in these parts. (some of whom are TURNING ONE on Thursday.) Can I put dibs on the next one you find?
Anyone need one of these in a Small?   http://www.orvis.com/p/mens-barbour-polarquilt-zip-in-liner/24px   It's a little too, um, slimming for my physique.
Size 9. Someone bought factory seconds and they went straight to the donation bin, I guess.    
The dreaded "future trade!" A good tool, but it's never really worked out for me.