or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Vintage accessory?  There was that time I found this:     Inside this:  And then wrote a nice email to the Eisenhower Library asking for some information. The response I received was not at all helpful.  Yeah, dude, whatever.
Anyone want this RLPL tie? For $5? Huh?         I bought this on the forum, and I've never worn it. And my wife hates it. And I need to be nice to her and trust in her wisdom. It has a few small pulls that aren't noticeable. But for $5 ...
Oh, Marshalls why must your Brioni sportcoats be soooooo expensive and not in my size?  
Extrafine Virgin wool feels like cashmere. 44 L. Available.    
Oh, you. I wish I had a "legitimate  reason" (read: that my wife would find legit) to drive to Birmingham.
To revive an old thread and hopefully provide good information.   A note about Hong Kong Tailors:   I was in there yesterday spending more than I intended, but I have no doubt that the work will be good. And with thrifted sportcoats, what's spending $125 for two impeccably tailored staple pieces?   Anyway, Neil said they'd be remodeling and prices will be going up, "so get all your alterations done this year."     The pricing. I don't know if this is low, low, but...
Thrift shop polka at 2:50.  
7 Photos Summer Paul Stuart 40 R Short triple patch pocket sportcoat blazer Orange Cotton       Time left: 4d 22h leftSunday, 9PM     5 Photos 38 Short Brooks Brothers Country navy blazer sportcoat Loro Piana 120s Made: USA       Time left: 4d 21h leftSunday, 8PM...
Yeah, I'll probably go with the less conspicuous option and just bring along a baseball. I'll say it's for my newborn son, which technically would not be lying.