or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

A lot of good stuff, but those Hacketts are awesome.
First pickups in a while, just in time for my Southern Frat Boy costume.   If anyone wants to wear these Vineyard Vines bowties without an air of ironic hipsterosity, let me know.  
My mom got me a sewing machine for my birthday. The goal is probably to make my own shirts; anything else would be too ambitious, I think.
  Large Peacoat. $2. BUT I DIDN"T HAVE $2. Ethical quandary: A lady in line behind me paid the $2. I was all ready to pay with a credit card and eat the rest of the $5 minimum, when she whipped out some cold, hard cash. So can I sell it? Should I just swing by the thrift next week, slap down $2 and leave? Do I have to trade it?   Needs a cleaning, but perfect otherwise.
Early birthday present:         Best part:  
Of course! 9 D.
AE Richmond seconds. Unworn.       Here's the only blemish:  
Anyone need a like-new small navy polarquilt lining?
Either of those would look good in a nursery... Lots of dudes with young little guys in these parts. (some of whom are TURNING ONE on Thursday.) Can I put dibs on the next one you find?
Anyone need one of these in a Small?   http://www.orvis.com/p/mens-barbour-polarquilt-zip-in-liner/24px   It's a little too, um, slimming for my physique.