or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Only pickup from today: a pretty killer Ralph Lauren blue label. It's not in perfect shape, but is plenty awesome. Available.   Full canvas, double vent, 3-2 ...   ~40 R   p2p: 20 ¾ Sleeve: 24 Length: 30 Shoulder 18.5    
 I need to grab it, if it's worth grabbing. Will do on Monday unless snow and ice comes AND THE WORLD ENDS.
@Nataku????    
Billy Reid Sportcoats are gone, but more goodies await:   Recent 40 R EU 52 Ermenegildo Zegna peak lapel gray pinstripe sportcoat jacket   Vintage! 1970s Levi's Type 3 trucker jacket Medium 42 corduroy sherpa lined. USA   RARE 90s Nautica loud colorway puffer goose down coat Medium hip hop swag Reverse   VTG Emory University Ben Silver blazer sportcoat button set Gold Plate Well worn   NEW $128 42 32 Brooks...
I can't imagine anyone here would want my vintage Nautica awesomeness (size M), but if you do, let me know.    
THINK SPRING!   [[SPOILER]]  "Patina" condition, but I couldn't leave them on the BB made in Mex blazer. These are the gold plate ones, right?   
  ATLANTA! You're killing me.
I swear I had a friends and family BB 25 percent off code, used it on some rando sale item to see if it would work, kept poking around, then forgot the code. It was off a Facebook ad, and now I can't find it anywhere. Was I hallucinating from too much coffee? IS ANY OF THIS REAL?
I thought you said you read the thread. Or maybe I just assumed you read the thread.
  That jacket is pretty damn amazing. Reminds me of my favorite find to date: