or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Sid Mash "haul." I'm lucky I (my wife) got to the ties. Not amazing, not nothing.   
Ending tonight:     $350 Thinsulate J. Crew Westbourne topcoat Tall Large Charcoal gray               45 L Brooks Brothers Madison navy blazer sportcoat jacket Loro Piana Made Canada                 Ending soon:       Summer...
 No use for seersucker in Oregon, so just send that my way.  Seriously, what size?
Sid Mashburn warehouse sale was a bloodbath.   But I did get two new ties and a pair of green Tretorns for $75, so it wasn't all bad.
Summery Canali 40 R, ending today:   http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Three 14.5-32 slim fit shirts from Friday. Went back to to the same store today and found three 15.-32 ESF shirts. Most are non-iron, but I don't really care. The 15.5's are either supima or Egyptian cotton. All my size.     My size, same store: Summer J Crew shirts, summer Rugby, Gant by Bastian for fall.     And to pay for my purchases, a new-looking Madison navy pinstripe suit, 39 R.  
I know you guys see BB shirts all the time, and some of them are even slim fit (not the elusive ESF). If you come across any 14.5/32 Slims in great condition for a fine price (read: cheap), let me know. Oxfords and spread collars. All colors.
This is probably a stupid question, but is it legit to use buyers' emails for a Mail Chimp email blast?
  Prices haven't been that insane during normal sales, but this isn't a normal sale. I'll be there bright and early next Friday.
  $350 Loake 9 D           Band of Outsiders Size 3 16.5 33