or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

So .... should I go ahead and order a bedale in a 38, knowing full well I'll eventually get around to selling the 40 I have on ebay, or should I be responsible and wait?   ENABLE ME.
This is a pickup at $20, right? Of course, it is. We've been looking for one, so it will be just fine.    
Faconnable no. 9   Made in Italy by Cantarelli?   U.S. 50 R    
This stuff is ending relatively soon.     Greenfield era Golden Fleece Suits, 44 R and 46 L Varvatos by Lardini cashmere sportcoat, 42 L Corneliani Polo Russell Plaid tweed, 40 S 60s Brooks Brothers three-piece, 38/39 R   and more ...   http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=   SFers: PM for discount.
Any vintage Red Sox fans here?       Also, this:   Any info?           And I picked up this vintage Harris Tweed for $1.  
  I was told yesterday that they'll keep marking things down. Yellow tag is the "lowest price," but that doesn't mean you won't find something with two or three generations of yellow tags on it. Marshalls will keep reducing things until they sell.
I just picked up a Bedale in a size 40 over on the thrift thread; I traded it for a vintage border in a size 34, which was waaay to small, but I picked it up for $30, and it was perfect, so I tried to make it work. The Bedale fits me, lengthwise, much better, but there's a bit too much room now. Trying them on at Orvis, I think I'd fit best in a 38.   Anyone out there want to trade my mint Bedale from the 1990s, in a size 40, for a similarly awesome Bedale in a 38. Mine...
The pitch .....    WHAMMY!    [[SPOILER]]   Oh, and a copy of Brooks Brothers Generations of Style. Seemed like a good $2 pickup.
Cell phone. Sorry.     I don't know why I've never picked up Vince stuff from Marshall's before. The hoodless hoodie sold for $325, and I got it for $60.   oh, and TRETORN!