or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Could be a flippable deal? I guess not quite, but if you're a 36 R, is definitely worth it for personal use:   http://www.lastcall.com/Brunello-Cucinelli-Plaid-Two-Piece-Wool-Blend-Suit-Blue/prod40890016_cat6030019_cat000002_cat000000/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.service%253FitemId%253Dcat6030019%2526pageSize%253D29%2526No%253D0%2526Ns%253DMAX_PCT_DISCOUNT%257C1%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod40890016&cmCat=product
TIE SALE.    Throw me an offer for the entire lot.        L to R: KILLER unknown pure silk tie, handmade in NY Polo linen, made in USA of imported materials Polo silk, made in Italy Turnbull & Asser silk, made in England. Has a bit of a snag on the front Thomas Pink silk, woven in England Asquith & Warren Savile Row silk, handmade in England Ferragamo (yeah, those are owls) 
Any idea on maker for these?          Same goodwill had one of those Fat Tire cruisers for $150.
  Wuuuuuuuuuuut.... I thought I did well in Peachtree City today. 
2 ties, 2 dollars         And these at least looked cool:     $25 each, I think
 Hey! Why'd you edit what you originally posted?  "While in the previous 8 years under President Jackoff where were all the Conservative riots?  Oh yeah, we didn't do that crap.  You sore loser." I'm sure that was a joke. Surely there was nothing in my fact-based post that merited such an ugly response.
  People are seeing it as a cataclysmic event in US history not because a Republican won instead of a Democrat, but because Donald Trump won. There is no disputing he has said some vile, repugnant, blatantly racist things, and that he has a penchant for vendettas. Top these reprehensible character traits with a complete lack of knowledge of pretty much everything that isn't not paying taxes, discriminating against renters, refusing to pay contractors, etc., and you'll see...
She's currently up by 630k in the popular vote, and everyone thinks this margin will get wider.  http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/
Super recent Gieves & Hawkes by Belvest. 44 R. 3-piece charcoal herringbone, 2-piece gray. Hit me up.           
I mean, technically, 213,000 more people spoke for clinton.   OK. DONE. SORRY. A MILLION APOLOGIES.