or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Thriftaclaus:   Been had updated profile.
uhhh ... so I should go back.
ID help on this guy? It was $45, so I didn't pick it up:         But I did pick this one up:     By T. Hillier Fowler. Looked cool -- prices aren't that great, it turns out. 
 I was kind of surprised at how many people didn't get this. I guess you have to be in the 27/28-38ish age range. 
A Ralph kinda day. The book is HEAVY.   Glasses say 66L 140. Any ideas?             Don't know if this is the first edition, but mine sure is: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12319362&utm_source=CSE&utm_medium=Google_PLA&utm_campaign=CA&utm_content=Home-Stationery&CAWELAID=120209620000679138&CAGPSPN=pla&gclid=CJaMnsrQ6sgCFUUdgQodAVgFEA
I've never picked one of these suits up before. Not bad for a beater suit. Hopefully I'll get a couple bucks on ebay.   40 R    
I did, however, go back to Marshalls and pick up that Polo Italy SC for $179, down from $250.    \
The whole time I was out buying a replacement computer, I was anxious about being away from the house. Not a good feeling. 
Thankfully, I backed up the kid videos on an external drive that was in a file cabinet (with our dog barking his head off, these people didn't stay in the house to look around for too long, it seems).  Just got back from the mall. Picked up my insurance-funded macbook pro. It sucks that my freelance files are gone forever, but that's not a huge loss. Most of that stuff is hidden somewhere gmail, anyway. The only big thing that was stolen that can't really be replaced is a...