or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Congratulations, man. Are you already home???? Good luck with everything -- you're in for quite an exciting and exhausting first few weeks.
Wes got it right. I just thought you knew that you were in for a cart-kicking good time. Frenchy is respected because he finds awesome stuff, and he has great finds because he has his area on lockdown. 
Ironic doesn't mean what you think it means.

You're in metro Atlanta? 
  38 R Massimo Dutti slim cut gray pinstripe suit jacket pants. Super 130s. Modern       Corneliani Polo Ralph Lauren 44 L tweed virgin wool blazer sportcoat Italy. TALL         WOW Bespoke 40 R Alan Flusser custom navy flannel chalk stripe suit jacket pants   http://www.ebay.com/itm/121392013561?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   And a bunch of other stuff:...
Google wasn't doing me any good in store. Hopefully, I didn't just throw away $18. Anyone got anything on Monte?     Actually, it looks more like Munte to me now.    
Vintage accessory?  There was that time I found this:     Inside this:  And then wrote a nice email to the Eisenhower Library asking for some information. The response I received was not at all helpful.  Yeah, dude, whatever.
Anyone want this RLPL tie? For $5? Huh?         I bought this on the forum, and I've never worn it. And my wife hates it. And I need to be nice to her and trust in her wisdom. It has a few small pulls that aren't noticeable. But for $5 ...