or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Florshiem by Duckie Brown, 11 D, in great condition. $100 CONUS.
    I turned on the TV, and I thought, "What the hell is he wearing?" Apparently, everyone else on the Internet did as well. The best line I've heard about it: "The audacity of taupe."
Corneliani Polo Ralph Lauren 44 L tweed Silk Corneliani 41 42 R L sportcoat Recent Skinny Gitman Bros short red blue striped tie 45 L Brooks Brothers Madison navy blazer Cantarelli Faconnable 50 R sportcoat blazer Bleeding India Madras Gant 40 41 R sportcoat Vintage WW 2 1942 Coast Guard Academy Small midshipman pea coat. Custom made: CT 44 R gray Cashmere sportcoat blazer jacke Bruno Piatelli vintage tweed suit, 40 R STAPLE $145 Sid Mashburn 17.5 34 spread...
In a moment of BABY MORTGAGE LIFE money panic, I considered parting with my VI.
I'd say you struck gold, but since you've literally struck gold before ...  Oh, and if anyone ever comes across instruments they want to trade away, get at me. I'm mainly looking for a banjolele, but if you come across anything interesting, let me know (also anything saxophone related -- vintage classical sax literature, alto mouthpieces, a soporanino or soprano ...).
 I don't know... I like money. http://www.ebay.com/itm/121407502861?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
Florsheim by Duckie Brown, 11     Alden, 10
Got back Sunday from a wedding in Philly. Recovering from what I assume is the flu, which hit during the rehearsal dinner on Thursday night. No time at all to thrift in the city, or the outer burb where most of the wedding festivities occurred. Came home and threw a bunch of laundry in the washing machine including, unbeknownst to me, a Sid Mashburn tie bought at the warehouse sale.   I guess it's done for. It was only $25, but still.     Half of a thrift fit from the...
For the wife, I guess.       Recent?   Oh, and this guy is now 5 months old. I can tell he's thinking about sweet, sweet thrift finds. (Not a thrift fit ... )  
        http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=