or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

You guys are all making me think I missed something. I went out to a JCP on Saturday. The leather on the boots feels a bit too much like plastic for me to spend money on them.
Something tagged 9-12 mo would definitely fit. But baby sizes are REALLY hit and miss, so a straight-up 12 mo jacket might work.
It's been a while.     If any of you, in passing, happen to glance over at the winter baby boy wear and happen to see something in a warm winter coat/snow suit that would fit a nine-month-old built like a linebacker (I don't know where he gets it) and could possibly be good for him to wear for a few months, please let me know.      For reference:    
.... so my wife had a very bad day at her (former) job. What's the best way to ask your boss for a $55,000 raise?   All this while I'm in Miami for a conference. Great.
It feels weird dropping off a drool-stained baby vest at the dry cleaners -- even if it is a custom Brioni garment.
Haven't been in the game for a bit because of family duties. Found these guys today at one store.   Zegna flannel navy suit, 54L. What's the consensus on the make and model year? I don't think this is the lower-level stuff.     And then ....     Hermes BUT NOT A TIE, oh and an LP       Oh ... and "Buckhead Atlanta" is open for business. I went into the Canali store only to have the salesman push a perfect fitting suit jacket on me. I really didn't want to...
BEEN HAD VINTAGE LACOSTE TRACKSUIT   (thrift from in-laws)      
It never fails: Buy a Brooks Brothers tux shirt for weddings and performances at full retail, thrift a much nicer Golden Fleece tux shirt.
That is fantastic. It's completely worth the wait. 
Nobody wants my 40 L Kiton?