or Connect

Posts by ATLjon

Vintage trunk guys: Anything here? $40.                   Of course, this is the day I'm like "Oh, this trunk is cool, but I'll circle back around for it. Hey, check out this functional raincoat thing, I don't have one of those. HOLY SHIT RECORDS. Wait, I have a meeting at 12:30 and there's a huge line. Shit."   Hopefully that stuff is all there tomorrow.
 So with these art pickups, are we talking $5 $50 or $500? Nothing that nice ever comes through the thrifts here.
Waffle House Sunday  
Anyone's lady(ies) need a nice dark green J Crew coat? Size 8.  
 That Blue Jays shirt should get you some good money right about now.
Not neato. Peachtree City. A whole bunch of nothing, nearly every time.  I'll go back for the stuff tomorrow. It will likely still be there.
I hate when people post things they don't buy, but I'm going to do it.   FEEDBACK? Yes? No?     Cool vintage stuff?               XS .... Does @Brianpore ride the Coors Railroad?     @Nataku         And .... should I have picked this up? I've never seen this HT label. It had some repairs that couldn't be seen because of the weave.    
10.5:       Trade for 8.5 shoes. I seriously have two pairs, and I need to rotate in some more.
It is worth sending counteroffers, or do you guys just decline Best Offers that are too low?
  Vintage J Press patch pocket coat, 41 42 R